Maybe In Another Life

We all stood in the square except for Bella and Edward

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

We all stood in the square except for Bella and Edward. I blankly looked ahead and heard the wolves coming. Footsteps came next to me and I slowly turned to look at Paul who stood with his wolf form. I gave him a small smile and put my hand on top of him, stroking lightly.

The newborns approached quickly and the first ones arrived in the square and we all started to run and attack. I grabbed the first one and pulled the head off. I moved next and one by one I ripped the vampires' heads off. Every Cullen killed newborns. The three newborns caught the wolf and I looked at Jasper who started running to the wolf while throwing vampires out of the way. I grabbed the newborns and took the heads off two of them. I ran and a gray wolf approached me with two newborns behind it, I jumped over the wolf and at the same time grabbed one by the head and shooed the other away. The gray wolf killed the other two who were after me.

I stopped to look around and we did surprisingly well. Carlisle and Esme found the young girl hiding behind a tree, she looked scared and didn't join the fight.

"What are we going to do?" Esme asked looking at Carlisle who was staring at the scared girl.

The newborns were all destroyed and I watched as they burned in the fire. Alice froze in place and told her vision. Jane, Alec, Demetri and Felix are coming.

"How long?"

"A few minutes maybe ten." Alice said looking at me.

I looked at the ground and didn't know what to think. Did we attract too much attention that's why they come? I'm stupid as hell, I just realized they went to Seattle. Fuck. They knew about this.

At the same time, Edward returned to the square with Bella.

"The wolves must leave. The Volturi will not respect our truce."

I looked worriedly at the wolfs and Rosalie and Emmet were staring at me. Jacob arrived and at the same time a newborn appeared from the bush and attacked one of the wolves and Jacob attacked. The newborn crushed Jacob's ribs and I was the first to run after Bella to him. Carlisle appeared beside me and looked at me.

"The bones on the right side are broken. The bones need to be put back in place before the healing process begins." Carlisle said looking at Sam who had come over to us followed by the other wolves.

"He must be taken away. Before the Volturi come." Edward said looking at Bella.

I looked worriedly at Paul who was staring blankly at Jacob and then he glanced at me giving me a sad smile.

"We're taking him to Billy's." Sam said looking at Carlisle.

"I'll come as soon as I can." Carlisle said standing up.

"They are coming." Alice said and I nervously stood next to them as we watched the Volturi arrive. The Cullens glancing at me cautiously and I looked up just as they stopped in front of us. Felix, Demetri noticed me first and their eyes widened, they looked at each other and then at me.