Dark Shadows

༺♡༻༺♡༻

                        ༺♡༻༺♡༻

Stefan gave himself to Klaus and they left town. Katherine put her feet under her and disappeared. Damon and Alaric have been trying to find Stefan. I'm lucky that I stayed in the shadows so Klaus hasn't gotten close to me.

Summer had arrived in Mystic Falls. July was about to begin and Damon had taken his toy Andie back. He is clearly in love with Elena because now that Stefan is gone they have grown closer.

I had been invited to Bella and Edward's wedding. The wedding was coming up and I was thinking of going to Forks. I packed my bag in my room and called Carlisle that I was coming.

"Will you come with me?" I asked looking at Jason who was lying on the bed reading a book.

"Change could be good, so a wedding sounds nice." Jason said with a grin.

"What's going on downstairs?" Jason asked and I turned my head.

"Oh. They're planning Elena's birthday party, which they're going to hold here." I said with a smile.

"Is Damon aware?" Jason asked.

"I don't think so but I can't wait for his reaction." I said with a grin.

We put on our party clothes and went downstairs where there was a huge group of high school teenagers. I grabbed the beer in my hand and we danced in the crowd. Damon arrived with Elena.

"Are they together now?" Jason asked and I shrugged.

Damon walked up to us and I smiled at him.

"How did you ever agree to this?" I asked, drinking the beer.

"I wasn't asked." Damon said turning to look next to me.

"Who is your companion?" Damon asked, eyeing Jason in wonder.

"This is Jason. My friend from before I met you and Stefan." I said introducing them.

"Oh. You never mentioned him." Damon said turning his gaze to me.

"By the way, I'm going to Forks for Bella and Edward's wedding." I said looking at Damon whose expression turned sad.

"You'll be back soon?" Damon asked and I nodded with a smile. We followed Damon outside to sit and Ric was there drinking whiskey.

"Finally a real drink." Damon said pouring us whiskey.

"Beer isn't your thing?" I asked Damon with a smirk.

"It's a teen drink." Damon said.

"Everyone here is my student." Alaric said and I laughed out loud for a long time.

                                ༺♡༻

We were sitting in my car on the way to Forks, I was singing out loud.