Runaway

I left when I heard Stefan approaching, I know that Elena will tell him that I knew about all this and I will be questioned

I met the person who told me about following Damon and Rose to the cafe and that Elijah is alive. "Elijah is alive?" I asked confused. "Yes, I saw him with my own eyes."

"How the hell is he alive if Damon killed him?" I asked raising my voice. This can't happen. "Very good question, I want to know the answer." The person said staring at their hands and looked up into my eyes.

"If Elijah is here, it means he has a connection with Klaus." I said nervously.

"I recommend you stay to the side for a while."

We further followed Damon and Stefan as they went to see Katherine.

"They want a moonstone."

"They won't get it easily." I said.

Later I returned to the house and silenced myself with a spell, I listened as Damon cursed me for disappearing because he would have needed me. He's also a bit angry because I haven't told him that I know the originals and Klaus.

Elena had come to see Rose earlier because she wanted her to take her to Slater. Damon would have wanted me to remove the tomb spell but since he hasn't been able to find me he met up with Bonnie, Jeremy and Stefan. Bennet witch said she could remove the spell on the tomb.

I packed a few things with me and left the house, leaving my car. I met a person further away and they told me that Slater died and Elijah appeared there.

"I'm going to Forks, but I'll be back, I won't be gone long." I said hugging the person and gave one last smile and sped off.

༺༺༺༺༺༺

I was standing in front of the Cullen's house and Alice ran out to hug me. "Madilyn!" Alice screamed and gave me a bone-crushing hug. "How are you here, shouldn't you be in Italy?" She asked, moving away and looking at me.

"I got homesick in America and my friend Kol is missing." I said giving a sad smile.

"Oh no, come in. Jasper, Rosalie and Emmet are the only ones home but the others will be back soon." Alice said taking my hand and leading me inside.

We walked in and Rosalie was the first to come over and hug me. "Madilyn nice to see you after a long time." She said hugging me tightly. "Nice to see you too." I said.

We let go and Emmet caught me in the air with a proper bear hug. "Mad Madi! I've missed you." Emmet said holding me in the air. "Me too Emmet." I said laughing and Emmet set me down.