Collinswood

༺♡༻༺♡༻

                         ༺♡༻༺♡༻

I hummed the song for a while and looked at the clock. I sighed and looked around. This is a really beautiful city, I should have visited here earlier. I've traveled everywhere, but for some reason I haven't been to Italy. I met Carlisle in 1915. He taught me nursing and a couple of years later we met Edward in hospital, who was dying of the Spanish flu.

Ok that's enough I opened the doors and went inside. I looked around at the old interior and walked, I have no idea where I'm going, but I follow my instincts. I went up the stairs and ended up in the elevator.

"Who listens to this kind of music?" I said out loud, annoying opera music plays in the elevator.

I finally got out and continued on my way.

"Um sorry miss but you can't go there." I stopped and turned to look at woman.. who is human? I rolled my eyes at her.

"First of all, no one tells me what I can and can't do."

"Miss these are the rules so you have to obey you can't go..." I grabbed her by the throat and lifted her into the air.

"Why can't you humans ever shut up?" I set her down and sunk my teeth into her neck, her heartbeat slowing and then stopped.

"Oops." I dropped her down, and stood still for a moment and listened. "Now it's my time to show up." I smiled and started walking towards the doors, which I dramatically threw open.

I entered a huge room and everyone in the room turns to look at me.

"Did I miss a lot?" I asked with a smirk on my face. Ooh looks like Eddie made it. I walked forward until two men came towards me. "If I were you, I wouldn't come closer to me." I raised an eyebrow.
One was short with light brown hair and the other was tall and big like Emmet. They stopped in confusion. Aro clapped his hands together. Marcus looked bored and Caius looked surprised.

"Madilyn what are you doing here?" Edward glared at me.

"I missed you too darling." I said grinning at Edward and Bella looked at us confused. "Darling?" She asked looking at Edward.

"Not now." Edward said with a snarl.

"Oh ouh, haven't you told her about us? Good thing I didn't accidentally said it out loud on the plane."

"Madilyn.." Edward said angrily.

"What is this?" Bella asked.

"Eddie and I were married for many decades." Bella turned to look at Edward. I could hear a low growl, but before I dared to turn to see who it was, Aro interrupted me. He was walking closer to me. "Who are you beautiful young woman?" He asked looking at me from head to toe thinking. I thought for a moment what I was going to answer. I looked at Alice and she nodded and mouthed to me.

"I'm Madeleine Collinswood" I said and saw how Aro stopped in place. I look at blond king Caius, his eyes scanned me. Caius.. now that I look at him, he looks pretty familiar. And Marcus's bored expression had changed to one of surprise and confusion.

Aro turned to look at his brothers. Marcus looked at me, Aro, then Caius. I started looking around and didn't have time to see how Marcus' eyes looked past Caius at a person because Aro started to speak again. A frighteningly happy smile came over him.

"Aahh Madeleine Collinswood!" Aro came closer to me and asked for my hand.

Carlisle has told about Aro's powers and I know it won't work on me.

"I don't want to tell you my whole life story at the first meeting." I said looking at him.

Aro looked me straight in the eyes with his red eyes. "I want to know why your eyes are blue and when I listen closely, I can hear your little heartbeat." Aro said but turned to look at Marcus who just called him over.

I looked at Alice who was just looking at the floor. "Collinswood? like that famous camping area in England?" Bella asked.

"How do you know about it?" Edward asked.

"I've read about it online and it was mentioned in a lesson at school. It is said to be cursed and haunted. Some of the campers have disappeared, like their bodies not been found. Legend says that there is a ghost of a young woman who was burned at the stake in 1566, accused of witchcraft? But it's not true, it's just a legend, right?" She looked up at me. I laughed out loud earning looks from Alice and Edward.

"Listen, human. Its not haunted, it was me and my buddy Damon having a bit of fun. We went there a couple of summers. I'm Madeleine Collinswood that girl who was burned at the stake accused of witchcraft on October 29 in Year 1566. What the pathetic humans didn't know was that I was actually a witch, I'm the one who caused a great English fire." I said with a big smirk on my face.

I heard gasps of surprise and Bella looked really scared. "But you're a vampire, why your eyes aren't red or gold?"

How can this human ask so many questions. I thought in my mind.

"If you absolutely must know, I'm a witch, I turned myself into a vampire. After the villagers accused me of witchcraft. They took me to be burned at the stake."

flashback

"Let me go!" I screamed, but it didn't help.

"She is a witch burn her!"

"No! Father!" I saw my father trying to come to me. There were so many people that I lost him in the crowd.

"Father!" I was roped in and the fire was lit.

"Yes! Burn Witch burn!"

I watched as two men took my father and he looked lifeless.

"No!" I screamed and then my head clicked. The fire around me took flight towards the villagers. I screamed and the fire intensified. I magically tore myself free from the ropes. I started laughing out loud.

"I'm going to kill you all!" I started moving the fire and the ground burned violently. People screamed and ran, most of them burned alive. The whole village burned and some people ran away from the village, but I followed them with hatred in my eyes and burned everything on my way. A few could survive and thats maybe why the legend was born.

Flashback ended

"A day later, I went back to the village where there was nothing left. Except the place where I was burned. When I was little my mother called me amazing gift. That's why I made myself a vampire. But my witch side still stayed, which is still a mystery, why.

At the same time Aro held Marcus's hand and looked at what Marcus was feeling.

"Soulmate." Aro said and turned to look at the boy standing behind Caius.

We all turned to look at Aro, I heard Edward mumble "No."

My eyes finally turned to the boy standing behind Caius.