Wicked Game

I packed my bag and stared into nothingness

I packed my bag and stared into nothingness. My door opened and Carlisle walked in. "I'm sorry, wouldn't you still stay?" He asked putting his hand on my shoulder. "No, I have to get back to Mystic Falls." I replied taking my bag and turning around. "Remember that you are always welcome back." Carlisle said and we walked downstairs where everyone was standing.

I said goodbye to them and started walking. After walking for a while, I heard a noise behind me and turned around. Birdsong surrounded the forest and in the distance I could hear the highway. A gray wolf appeared from the side and growled at me.

"Oh hey Paul." I said with a smile and he went behind the tree to change.

"Were you leaving without saying goodbye?" He asked with a grin and walked in front of me.

"Maybe, maybe not." I said winking. We looked at each other in silence for a moment.

"Don't worry I'll be back, I'll always find my way back to the Cullens even if I try to stay away." I said taking his hand and he pulled me towards him for a hug.

"It was nice meeting you and I might miss you bloodsucker." Paul said teasingly.

"Aww are you going to cry." I asked jokingly. Paul rolled his eyes and smiled.

"See you soon." I said and continued on my way.

                         ༺♡༻༺♡༻

~The world was on fire and no one could save me but you
It's strange what desire will make foolish people do
I never dreamed that I'd meet somebody like you
And I never dreamed that I'd lose somebody like you~

"Do you have heartache?" I turned to look next to me and smiled.

"You couldn't avoid drama in Forks." I said sitting on the bench and watching Mystic Falls.

"That's nice, what happened?" The person next to me asked and sat down.

"The redhead chased the human, the newborn vampires attacked, the Volturi knew and came after the fight, they were about to let the Cullens die. I told Alec I wasn't going to come to Italy yet or I didn't have time to say the word 'yet' when he disappeared without saying anything."

"What a man." The person rolled their eyes at me.

"I don't know what happened to him, but I'm here now so who cares. All this, i feel like we are not meant to be together." I said with a sad smile.

"I understand that the situation is difficult, the Cullens are a second family to you and then your mate is a Volturi. But you sure don't want to talk about it. So Stefan got in the tomb with Katherine, Bennet witch wasn't strong enough. The she-wolf came to town looking for Mason aaand Elijah and Elena make a deal that and Elijah would protect his loved ones." Person said with a sigh.