Secrets Secrets

We are standing in the middle of the forest and my eyes were locked on Felix

We are standing in the middle of the forest and my eyes were locked on Felix. Felix looked at me and he took the first initiative, he started running towards me and tried to grab me, but I threw myself over behind him and pushed him with force.

Felix flew into the nearest tree which fell. Felix was quickly making another attack and I dodged his hand and tried to grab him but he grabbed me and threw me to the ground. I twisted his arm and got out of his grip. I kicked him in the chest and he flew away. I got up and so did Felix. We looked at each other and started chasing at the same time. Felix and I collided in the middle and he got a hold of me and I got hold him and we flew to the ground, both on our backs.

"Okay, isn't that enough?" Alec's speech was heard and he walked closer to us with Demetri.

"No way, we just got started." Felix said getting up. "The fun is just beginning." I said glaring at Alec.

"Okay guys, you're both equally good, shall we go back?" Jane spoke for the first time.

"Yeah, whatever." I said rolling my eyes.

We all went back to the castle and went to the library. I went among the shelves to find myself something to read for the coming night. I found the book One Thousand and One Nights. Which I decided to take. I walked back to the couch.

"I've never asked Madi, but when were you born?" Demetri came next to me.

"The seventeenth of June, 1549." I replied looking at him.

"And you were born in England?" Demetri walked further. All eyes were on me.

"Yes."

"So you were seventeen when you changed?" Felix thought as he counted.

"Yeah." I replied looking at Demetri who glanced at Alec and Jane.

"When we were in France on a mission, and we found this picture.." Demetri said walking over to me.

"What picture?" I asked confused and Felix's eyes turned to the picture in Demetri's hand. Demetri handed me the picture and my eyes widened. Felix leaned closer to me to look at the picture.

"Are you in that picture?"

I silently stared at the picture and felt my heart skip a beat. "Where did you find this?" I stood up with the picture in my hand, looking at Demetri.

"It was abandoned in one of the cabins and I picked up one of the books and it fell out of there." Demetri said scanning my eyes and facial expressions.

"Who is that other person in the picture?" Felix asked. I looked at Demetri and then at the twins who were staring at me with the same expression as Demetri. Thoughts raced through my mind and I rushed out of the library.

 Thoughts raced through my mind and I rushed out of the library