Home Sweet Home

"Are you going to stand there or give me a towel?" I asked squeezing the water out of my hair

I walked in front of Alec who was trying to look the other way. A grin grew on my face and Alec turned to look me in the eyes. I reached for the towel and Alec was still looking at me eyes.

"I've been looking for you everywhere." He finally said.

"I wanted to come swim and put my mind to rest." I said as I stepped closer. "You should have joined the club for a nude swim."

"Why did you leave so quickly after seeing the picture? Who is that other person?" He asked looking me in the eyes.

"He is one of my friends that I haven't seen in many decades, the picture came out nowhere." I said looking at Alec. Then I put on my clothes.

"Felix said you look alike." Alec said with a chuckle. "Yeah, we heard that at many times, I don't know where he is these days." I said turning to look at Alec, who looked the other way.

"You're finally back, long time no see." I said looking at him and he turned to look at me. "Yes, I'm sorry that the departure came so suddenly." Alec said.

"It is okay." I said taking a towel and started walking. Alec started walking after me.

"We should talk." Alec said after a moment of silence. I turned to look at him raising an eyebrow and he stood nervously staring at the ground.

"What happened then after the movie.. when we kissed." Alec started.

"Are you sorry yet?" I asked with a chuckle and Alec looked up. "No no really it was great but this is all new to me you know I've never wanted a soulmate I've only ever had my sister to trust." I looked at Alec silently without interrupting him. "So that's why I'd like to take things slowly and not jump into anything right away." He said looking me in the eyes.

"I understand and that's okay with me." I said with a smile and Alec smiled back. We left to continue our journey to the castle. When we got back to the castle, I went straight to the room to change my clothes and took a shower.

I walked towards the throne room where everyone was. One of the guards opened the door for me and I stepped inside. Demetri and Felix were standing a little distance away and I walked next to them. They both gave me smiles which I returned. Aro stood in the middle with a thoughtful expression.

"Alec, Jane, Demetri and Felix." Aro turned to look at them all. "You need to go to Seattle and see what the army is being created for." Aro said.