Your Blood Like Ice

The Salvatore brothers came back and told that Katherine took the cure and killed Jeremy

The Salvatore brothers came back and told that Katherine took the cure and killed Jeremy. I sipped whiskey on the couch and grinned at the thought. They explained how Elena was waiting for her brother to wake up but they knew he was one of the five so he wasn't going to wake up.

But something happened. Silas was awakened. Bonnie the witch came back and told how to get the supernaturals back.

Elena shut down her humanity and burned down the house with Jeremy's body. Damon and Stefan were arguing about Elena's humanity is frustrating.

Jason jumped up next to me. "You know where Katherine is?" He said quietly and I nodded. "This is actually really entertaining." I said while taking a sip of whiskey, Jason looked away and I smiled. "I enjoyed this when Elena turned it off, when she turns it back on she starts crying pathetically and regretting everything she did." I said and laughed.

"So we don't do anything?" Jason asked and I looked ahead.

"We do not."

"Why did we come here then?"

"I want to meet Silas." I replied and Jason quickly snapped his head in my direction.

"You... what?" Jason said, staring open mouthed. "If they woke him, he must be close. Maybe we have a chance to get Kol back." I answered and got up.

The next few days I was investigating things when Damon took Elena to New York and Rebekah went after them.

"I don't know what he looks like because he can look like anyone." Jason explained and I looked at him. "That's why we're going out to find him, I feel magic so he can't be hard to find." I said and opened the door.

"Where's Stefan?" I asked as we walk looking around. "He went with Damon after Elena." Jason explained and paused. I looked in the direction he was staring and saw Klaus standing there smiling.

Jason narrowed his eyes and glared at him in front of us. "I don't think this is Klaus." Jason said as I glanced at Klaus in front of us who was standing still.

"Silas." I straightened up and he chuckled. "Ding ding ding." He replied with a laugh.

"I heard you want to talk, Madeleine and Jason." Silas spoke and sat on a park bench.

Jason and I glanced at each other and Silas laughed. "Hey, I'm not after you." He started by raising his hands. "I want a cure and die." He continued and I narrowed my eyes.

"I've heard a lot about you two." He spoke while staring at us. "Madeleine Collinswood a witch who burned at the stake but a powerful one who in her rage burned England."

"Okay wait a minute how the hell do you know about us if you've been a mummy for a million years with a cure?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"I read it from your mind, like from Jason. But how are you both? I know, you're a hybrid, or a heretic." Silas spoke and glanced at Jason who quietly turned to look at me.