Finally

༺♡༻༺♡༻

                        ༺♡༻༺♡༻

After leaving the library, I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling of my room. The evening was late, but I didn't feel like reading a book. I thought about Alec and his behavior. When I close my eyes I see him in front of me. Brown hair, a small part of which falls over his eyes and I just want to touch it with my hand. And those red eyes staring into my blue ones. I came back to reality with a sigh. I turned to my other side to look at the window, the lights of the streets of Volterra are really wonderful in the evenings as seen from the castle. The streets are lit and quiet, you can't see people anywhere. I sat up and looked out. The scenery drew me in.

My phone beeped, I've been waiting for Kol's answer but he still hasn't answered me, I'm just wondering if something has happened to him. I looked at my phone and smiled. I got up and brushed my hair. I put my black jeans and black heels. I found a great red hooded jacket earlier, the jacket goes up to thighs and the hood is awesome you can hide in it.

I opened the door to my room and the hallways were quiet. I closed the door and started walking. At the same time I started humming out loud,
"Such a lonely day, and it's mine
The most loneliest day of my life
Such a lonely day should be banned
It's a day that I can't stand"

I continued humming and dancing forward in the hallway. I found the stairs and sped up them, looked around and listened but it was quiet. I wonder where everyone is. I sped up the hallway and found the doors where the new hallway started.

I sped up and found the doors that gave a view to the balcony. I stopped and listened carefully. The only sound that carried was the screams of Felix and Demetri, playing video games. I stepped onto the balcony, closing the doors behind me. The warm wind blew on my face and the full moon illuminated the balcony. I walked over to the railing and looked around. The castle looked really wonderful in the full moon lights and some of the windows dimly showed the lights. You could see my window from here, my room is high up and this wonderful balcony is one floor up. I stood on the railing and looked down to see where the Volterra street started dimly lit.

Using my speed I jumped off the railing feeling the warm wind on my face and perfectly landed on the street. I looked behind me and around, there was no one to be seen. The castle looked really great, from a little further away. Small lights were visible and otherwise the castle was as dark as water in the sea at night. Using my speed I disappeared into the night of Volterra.

After a while I arrived in the night streets of Rome. I lowered my hood and started walking along the stone street. There were stalls on the streets where there were people shopping in the evening. There weren't many people and I walked to one stall. I was looking at dreamcatchers and my eyes fell on a wonderful one.

"You came."

I glanced at the person on my side. "Of course I came." I answered looking at the dreamcatchers.