When Angels Cry Blood

༺༆♡༆༻

                           ༺༆♡༆༻

Events happened quickly, Finn and Esther revealed themselves to the Mikaelson brothers and Kol was falling with teenage witch. Kol and Davina were in a cabin somewhere and Davina was trying to break the spell.

"What are we doing?" Alec asked next to Madilyn and Jason leaned on his arms. Jane was reading a book on the sofa and Madilyn was firmly in her thoughts.

"We're keeping a low profile, their mother doesn't know I'm in town and neither does Klaus or Elijah." Madilyn started and Jason turned his head.

"We stay in the shadows and spy on what's going on." Jason grinned and the twins stared in wonder.

"You don't have to be here, you know that." Madilyn said looking at Alec and Jane.

"We know but we want to be." Alec said, squeezing his mate's hand.

"How the hell did Aro let you guys go?" Madilyn asked, squinting into Alec's red eyes. "He said that when we are needed we have to show up, otherwise we can be free and go." Alec replied with a smile and leaned on the girl next to him.

They connected their lips and Madilyn raised a hand to Alec's brown hair. Alec's hands quickly traveled up Madilyn's hips.

"Yeah... I'm getting out of here." Jason said getting up from the chair walking towards the door. It didn't take long for Jane to follow him, So Alec and Madilyn were left alone.

Alec kissed her neck as his hands traleved her body. "So we came here but you don't have a plan?" Alec asked between kisses and Madilyn leaned her head back.

"I had until Kol showed up and told me what happened." She replied jumping into Alec's arms who sped them into the bedroom.

                             ༺♡༻
"So what's all the fun here?" Alec asked, holding Madilyn's hand as they walked through the streets of New Orleans. Alec spun Madilyn around and she laughed.

"Parades and jazz." Madilyn laughed and leaned into Alec.

"Madeleine."

"Oh shit."

Alec raised an eyebrow at her and the two turned to look at the man in a suit standing in the street, behind them.

"Elijah." Madilyn greeted and a smile appeared on the man's lips. "After a while, what brought you to New Orleans?" He asked walking closer to the two and taking turns looking at them.

"Your mother. I heard she's back." Madilyn answered and Elijah raised an eyebrow. "Yes, she is back and wants to destroy us just like our father." Elijah explained, locking eyes with the girl's blue ones.

"She kidnapped me and wiped my memory." Madilyn said and Elijah looked surprised. "I wonder why." Elijah thought aloud and Madilyn looked at him.

"My apologies, I'm Elijah. An old friend of Madeleine's." Elijah said holding out his hand to Alec who stared at it for a moment before taking it. "Alec. Madilyn's friend." He said and Elijah smiled with a nod and glanced at the dark haired girl again.