Mission

༺♡༻༺♡༻

                        ༺♡༻༺♡༻

The next day, Alec, Jane, Demetri and Santiago were sent on a mission. They had already left in the morning before I have chance to see them. Felix and I spent time in the library and went outside.

"Where did they even go?" I asked Felix as we walked back to the castle.

"People had disappeared in France and there is a New born problem in Germany." Felix answered.

"How long they been gone?" I asked.

"A few weeks they will surely come before May. I miss Demetri my game buddy." Felix said while opening the castle door for me.

"I can be Demetri's replacement." I said entering.

"You? You spend your nights in bed reading a book or dreaming about Alec." Felix said with a grin.

"I don't dream about Alec." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"I do not believe you." Felix replied, nudging me.

"What fun the two of us will come up with in the next few weeks." Felix stated.

"We'll be fine" I said smiling. The following weeks passed quickly, We drank with Felix and played at night or watched movies. April ended and May approached. The disturbing thing about all this is that I haven't talked to Alec since our kiss. I haven't spoken to Kol since I left New York, he just disappeared. It's always on my mind that I want to return to America. Something is wrong and I have to get there. The other guards are still on duty even though the half term of May is approaching.

Aro called me and Felix into the throne room. I left my room for a walk and met Felix halfway.

"What is it about?" I asked looking blankly at the approaching doors.

"I don't know, it worries me, the others have been on the mission for a long time." Felix said as we stopped at the doors of the throne room.

Felix opened the doors and we walked inside. Aro, Marcus and Caius were sitting in their chairs with a few guards around them. Aro got up and walked towards us.

"It's nice to see you after a long time."

Felix and I stopped in front of Aro. "I know Madilyn you haven't wanted to join the guards but I wouldn't ask this if I didn't have to." Aro said looking at me.

Felix and I glanced at each other. "The others will still be in Germany for a while... and the situation requires quick action. Would it be possible for you to go to Norway with Felix?"

"There are wanderers in northern Norway who have revealed us to a human and he has been aware of us for a long time. I want you to bring them to us. Alive, but with hard grips if nothing else."

I looked at Aro. Marcus and Caius were both staring at me. "It would be nice to have a change, so why not I involved." I said.

"Great, pack your things and leave right away."