In These Arms

"Oh dear what happened here?" Kol asked looking at the bed which was scattered. Jason stepped next to him and wrinkled his nose. "We were only gone for an hour."

They both looked at me sitting on a chair in front of the window reading a book. "Oh yeah, motel beds aren't durable." I said looking at them and they stared.

"How are you going to explain this." Jason said pointing to the bed. Kol walked over to the bed and lifted it looking at the broken legs and the end. "I want to see the look on the motel keeper's face when Madilyn tells him he had sex and the bed fell apart." Kol said laughing really loud.

"Did you forget that the motel is full of vampires?" Jason asked walking into the room. I looked at them both and laughed.

"I used silence spell but I don't know if it worked properly because I was a bit distracted." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Oh god." Jason said wrinkling his nose even more.

The next morning I went downstairs early and came back with the motel owner. "As I already said, a new bed would be needed." I said and pushed the door opened revealing Kol and Jason across the room with our stuff. I turned smiling to look at the man next to me who was staring at the bed with wide eyes.

"How the hell did this happen?" He asked, walking closer.

"You know when the urges grow and.." I replied with a smile and he looked up with even bigger eyes. Jason and Kol held back their smiles.

                               ༺♡༻

We walked towards the Volturi's private plane. Kol and Jason laughed behind me and I rolled my eyes. "What is funny?" Felix asked looking at them curiously. Kol and Jason grinned.

"You guys missed when Madi brought the motel owner into the room to see..." Kol said and I glared at them.

"See the bed, what was.. it was a bit exploded." Kol continued and they both laughed.

I looked at Alec with a side eye and he glanced us over his shoulder. "Wait what happened? Why did the bed explode?" Felix asked and Demetri nudged him grinning while pointing at Alec who was walking ahead.

"Yeah, the owner of the motel couldn't believe his eyes and Madilyn.." Kol burst out laughing. Now they had Jane, Demetri and Alec's attention completely on them.

"I told him the truth and he looked me from head to toe then Kol and Jason and replied 'God bless you' then almost passed out." I said out loud smirking a little and Demetri and Felix laughed.

"Yes god bless you Madilyn for being such an animal." Kol said with a grin, I heard Caius chuckle in the distance when Aro and Marcus already got on the plane. Demetri patted Alec on the shoulder and walked towards the plane.

"It wasn't that funny." I said with a smile and Kol and Jason were still laughing.

                                ༺♡༻

We finally arrived in Italy and I returned to my room which looked the same as I left it.

Kol and Jason later arrived at my room.
"These rooms are huge." Kol said and jumped on the bed. I smiled and put my things away. Jason's eyes moved to the book that was in my bag.

"Wow where did you find this?" He asked and I looked at the book.

"From here in the library." I answered and sat on the sofa.

"What are we going to do here?" Kol asked looking at the ceiling and Jason sat on the end of the bed.

"Aro wants to hear everything, about you and your family and what's going on in Mystic Falls." I said looking at them and Kol rolled onto his side.