Butterflies And Hurricanes

༺♡♡༻

                              ༺♡♡༻

"Kol?" I crouched on the ground next to him. He kept his hand on his chest and looked at me. "You were right something is really wrong with me." He said choking up. "No no." I said, shaking my head.

"What is wrong with him?" Caius spoke walking beside me. I glanced at Caius quickly and the thoughts inside my head went before I could even think properly. "Everything will be fine." I said nodding at Kol and looked at the forest and around me.

"Can you hear me J?" I said out loud and I saw Demetri and Felix look at each other questioningly. Jason appeared next to me with his phone to his ear.

"It's in Mystic Falls, the Original Witch is trying to kill the siblings." Jason said looking at me.

"It's not a good thing." I said looking at him. I heard Damon's voice on the phone.

"What are we doing?" Damon yelled. Jason looked at me and I put my hand on Kol's body and my eyes changed.

"Oooh what's going on?" Felix asked pointing into Madilyn's eyes.

"Yeah, I've never seen eyes like that." Demetri looked wide-eyed. Alec and Jane walked by the others and they watched.

"Madilyn?!" Damon's speech was heard.

Aro tried to step closer and touch her but before he had a chance Jason stepped next to her and growled with a warning tone stooping down to her level.

"Stay away from her." He looked hard at the Volturi kings and put his other arm around Madilyn. The Volturi kings looked at each other dumbfounded.

"Wait a minute. You're the guy in that picture." Demetri said and Jason looked up. They looked at each other and then at Jason.

"pardon me?"

"We found a picture of France... It was old and it had you and Madilyn in it." Demetri continued looking at Jason.

"So what is your point?" Jason asked, narrowing his eyes at Demetri.

"Nothing. We just thought you were some friend of her that she hasn't seen since." Demetri spoke his voice went low and he looked at Alec.

Then Alec realized. "She talked to you on the cell phone that night." Felix and Demetri turned to look.

"The night I went to the movies with her I recognize your voice, I went to her door and she was on the phone with you." Alec spoke slowly.

"Why did she lie to us?" Demetri asked and all eyes turned to Jason.

Jason raised an eyebrow at Alec. "So you are that Alec Volturi." He said looking at the brown haired vampire in front of him. Alec and Demetri looked at each other.

"I've heard a lot about you, including the rest of you." He said glancing at the Volturi in front of him. Alec looked Jason into his blue eyes.

Blue eyes...