Movie Night

༺♡༻༺♡༻

                        ༺♡༻༺♡༻

After talking with Aro, Alec took me to the library. We entered and Demetri and Felix were there reading. Alec disappeared between the bookshelves and I stopped to talk to Demetri and Felix. Felix twitched his eyebrows and Demetri winked. I rolled my eyes at them.

"How was the talk with Aro?" Felix asked.

"How do you know about it?" I asked looking at them.

"We were in the throne room when Aro ordered to fetch you to meet him." Felix said.

"And Alec beat us to who fetches you to Aro." Demetri said chuckling, but his smile froze as Alec walked towards us. Same time Felix had found the wall interesting.

"Did you have anything to say Demetri?" Alec asked glaring at him menacingly.

"Of course not." Demetri said glancing at me and then Alec.

"Good, we're on the same page then, Madilyn? I'll pick you up at six?" Alec said looking at me with a small smile on his face which disappeared when he glanced at Demetri.

"That sounds good." I said with a smile. Alec nodded and left the library with a book in hand.

Felix and Demetri turned to look at me. "And where does he pick you up at six?" Demetri asked.

I rolled my eyes. "We're going to the movies." I said.

"Alec? going to the movies?" Felix said holding back a laugh.

"How the hell did he agree to that?" Demetri asked.

"What's so amazing about that?" I asked looking at them.

"We're just not used to seeing Alec this nice." Demetri replied, looking at the book in his hand.

"Yeah but that's a good thing soon he'll start to soften after being around you and then he'll stop threatening us." Felix said with a grin on his face.

"He's always in a bad mood and threatens us, he's already started to soften a little." Felix added.

"Because he came from Madilyn's room in the evening." Demetri said with a wink in his eye.

"Ooh, I heard that, did you broke the bed?" Felix asked with a grin on his face.

"We were just talking." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Demetri? Do you believe?" Felix asked.

"Nope." Demetri said shaking his head. I rolled my eyes at them.

"I'm going to go to my room."

"Good luck on your date and wear something sexy." Felix said.

"It's not a date." I said walking to the door.