Black Velvet

༺♡♡༻

                              ༺♡♡༻

The legends tells about shapeshifters, then there are the usual children of the moon, and then there are the eternal enemies, bloodsuckers. Shapeshifters, werewolves, vampires and witches. Witches hate anything against nature, especially vampires.

At the beginning of time, a young werewolf was born and turned into a vampire. With the first kill, his wolf side was triggered. The Hybrid was born. Over the years, various legends have been heard about shapeshifters and other kinds of vampires who have red eyes and cannot show themselves in the sun. Then they also started talking about other kinds of monsters, if there is a hybrid here? What if all three also exist? But how would such a thing come about?

I have heard all sorts from different witches, some witches are strong enough to sense me. So a legend of my kind has also been born. A witch and a vampire with special powers. Some speak of a Satan worshipper. Because it is not possible for such to exist. 'Maybe it's a witch who gave herself to the devil and turned into a blood-sucking monster.'

                         ༺♡༻༺♡༻

I sat in the living room of the Cullens and read a book. There was still time for the wedding and Alice was fussing about it. I had already been here for three weeks and Paul and I got really close. I told him about my mate who is a Volturi. Paul was surprised but understood. I introduced him and Jason and they instantly liked each other. We went to play football and to the movies together.

Sam found out about us and didn't like Paul hanging out with us. But Paul had assured Sam that we weren't that bad. Jason had gone to see Sam himself and to everyone's surprise, Sam agreed.

Jason arrived next to me and looked at the book I was reading. We sat in silence for some time. Until the others arrived at the house. Alice brought wedding stuff with her and Emmet and Jasper carried boxes.

"It wasn't like this when I married Eddie." I said mumbling and Jason next to me laughed.

Emmet grinned no further, looking our way. "That was when I wasn't even there." Alice said aloud. I rolled my eyes at her.

"What was Mad Madi's and Edward's wedding like?" Emmet asked sitting down.

"It was a normal little wedding, Carlisle, Esme and Kol were the only ones there." I said.

"With such a small group?" Emmet said confused.

"We didn't want big ones." I said putting the book aside.

"What about the honeymoon?" Emmet asked with a grin.

"We went to the Caribbean." I told them.

"So Edward is not a virgin." Emmet said pointing and Jasper chuckled.

Edward and Bella had arrived at the same time and Bella looked at Edward. "Emmet, shut up." Edward said. Jasper and Emmet looked at each other grinning.