The Apha's Human Mate

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO CASSIDY AKATYSZEWSKI             

  Chapter One

Moving to a new town, new school wasn't easy. My Dad left my mom and I, and we left to 'get away' or at least that's what she calls it.

My mother was babbling about the amazing house she bought us while I was starring blankly out the window, thinking about how much I will miss my friends and my amazing school life.

"Calla, what's wrong? You are going to make new friends." I sigh, Dammit! she read my mind.

"Mom I know I will, but I will always miss the ones I made when I was 6 years old."

My mother shot me a sideways glance and said, "I know, I am sorry. but change is good. Anyways you never know you could make even better friends."

I sighed and I knew I wouldn't benefit from arguing with my mom. I stayed silent the rest of the way. 

When the car jerked to a stop, my eyes flew open. My eyes got big when I took in the huge mansion in front of us. I realized my mouth was hanging open and I snapped it shut. I jerked my head towards my mother, seeing she was grinning at me.

"Mom! This house is HUGE! Its to big for only the two of us!"

My mom smiled and said, "I wanted you to be comfortable. I didn't want a dump."

I smiled at her concern and compassion. "thanks mom!"

I opened the car door and ran out and sprinted to the huge doors of the mansion. I was literally jumping with excitement when my mom arrived at the doors, keys in hand. She unlocked the door and swung it open, displaying the inside for me to see.

I couldn't believe the sight. Expensive art, glorious and very expensive furniture. My mom encouraged me to go and explore. I ran in and sped down the hallway, seeing all of the painting and portraits. The kitchen was huge with amazing stove tops and cabinets. I skipped the rest and ran up to my room. I hesitantly opened the door and saw the most amazing sight of the night.

My room was all zebra print! The walls were painted in the style and my king size canopy bed was zebra and so was the walk-in closet. It was all beautiful. I had my own bathroom\spa. I smiled and then I stopped in my tracks. How could my mom afford all of this... that's when the thought clouded my mind. There was a man she was seeing.

My mom confirmed there was a guy she had been talking to for awhile and he offered to take us in so he could be 'closer' to my mother and 'get to know' me. This sounded like a bunch of bullshit. I stormed off to my room and stayed there the rest of the night.

I had school the next morning so I woke up at 7:00, not caring if I would be late. I took a nice, steamy shower and got dressed in tight black skinny jeans that showed off my ass real nice and a white laced tank top with black heeled boots. I straighten my hair so it fell at the top of my jeans. I didn't wear makeup. I looked at myself in the mirror... admiring my golden locks, my perfect nose, my freckles, my light brown eyes, and my amazing body structure, my boobs were a size C so I was normal.

I smiled at myself and grabbed my bag and walked down to the garage... I wanted to drive to school but I needed a car to borrow. I flicked on the light and there were 10 very expensive cars lined up in a row. I walked down admiring each and everyone. I came to a stop when I saw a blue porche that had a note on the windshield. I picked up the note, opening it carefully and reading...