Chapter 14

Calla's PROV

"You are a nymph, succubus and telepathic." Jasper smiled at me. He looked very excited. What the hell is a nymph and a succubus and a telepathic, what is Faye? All of this is crazy...

Im a human and I know it! Jasper grinned, "I can read your mind Calla, Im a telepathic just like you. Listen I will help you though all of this and help you with your powers, and of course mates."

I nodded, but also felt self conscious that he could read my mind, I wont ever think hes gorgeous again, awww shit!!!

Jasper chuckled, "Thank you for thinking im gorgeous, I get that a lot. LIsten a telepathic can read minds, and can also shut their minds off from other telepathics, but the but thing of all... we can move thinks with our mind!!!" THAT IS SO AWESOME!!! but definitely cray...

I felt tears coming into my eyes, Jasper could see this, "Come on Calla, im sorry for dumping all of this on you, but you need to know everything because your special, once people find out about your powers you will be threatened by faye and werewolfs that want to kill you from being so powerful."

He brushed away my tears, I looked into his eyes an saw lust... jeez why do I always have that effect!!! Its annoying.

Jasper looked sorry, "Calla im sorry I just cant help it, the reason people feel lust towards you no matter what is because your a succubus, succubus's feed of of sexual energy, guys and girls are attracted to you because of how beautiful you are, it makes hunting easier."

I nodded this is all way cool but crazy. "How does the feeding happen?" Jasper smiled, "I don't know how to trigger it but I know a few succubi so I could contact them to help you!! Now the last one is your part nymph, nymph's control their elements, they belong to the water, woodlands, or the air as in skies... they control the weather. We will find out which one you belong too, I know lots of nymphs."

 I felt sick to my stomach, I feel like I will puke. "Where does the me having two mates come in??" I didn't want Jace and Holden to fight over me.

"Calla, im not so sure but maybe since your three types of faye, it makes you have two mates instead of one. No other Faye has 3 kinds of faye abilities in them, but I promise they wont kill each other, it would kill you inside for you to loose one mate." Jasper looked confused.

I nodded, "Can you give me and Holden, and Jace a minute in here if you don't mind?" I fluttered my eyelashes at him, he couldn't resist saying no. He chuckled and got up and left.

"JACE! HOLDEN!!!" I yelled,

Gosh how was I going to tell them this, im a huge freak! Tears started to flood into my eyes... I cant cry infront of them or anyone, I blinked them back and looked up and saw Jace and Holden standing in front of me with worried expressions.

"Listen, Jasper found out I was a special find of faye, I am part succubus, nymph, and telepathic." I closed my eyes, hearing it come out of my mouth made me sound crazy. I couldn't hold in my sobs, I felt two sets of arms go around me, Jace and Holden held me in a fight hug.

I welcomed it, I kissed both of their cheeks, Wait, is that cheating??? I should tell them about the mate stuff, I pushed them away from me and looked at both of them.

"Since I am a rare type of faye, I have two mates instead of one, meaning both of you are my mates. Looks like we all will be a big happy family!" I joked, they both stared at me as if it was impossible.

I sigh, "Its true, Jasper confirmed it, both of you can mark me, we can all have mates, you both have to share me... I understand if you both want to decline me..." I felt sad that they both had to share me, it was unfair they deserved better.

Holden spoke first, "I would never decline you, I don't mind sharing with my best friend in the whole world." He smiled at Jace, Jace looked pained, "Calla, I love you, I would never decline you..." His sentence ran off, he crashed his lips onto mind, I felt hungry all of the sudden.

I pulled away from Jace, I parted my lips and started to breathe in, mmm Jace tasted sooo good, I opened my eyes to see this blue air coming out of his mouth and into mine, what the hell. I tried to stop but I couldn't. All of the sudden Jasper pulled Jace away from me..

"Calla!!! You could have killed him, You just feed of of his sexual energy..." OMG I am such a monster, I got up and ran as fast as I could out of that place and into the woods. I would never turn back... I am leaving for good.

Hey Guys! This chapter explained a little bit of what her faye powers are, I hope this cleared confusion! Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me!!! I love you all! Until next update <333