Chapter 9

Jaces PROV!!!

I stared in awe as I took in her body, the water droplets that her hair was dripping, made her skin gleam and glisten in the moons light. She looked like a goddess that walked the earth, I knew I wanted her. "Calla, your beautiful... Absolutely stunning!" She blushed at my words, "it's nothing special Jace..." I frowned.

I picked up her chin so she looked into my yellow eyes, "don't ever think your not special!" I growled. I leaned in so our lips were inches apart. She was breathing hard from the mating connection pulling us together, making her want to touch me, and mate me more. Calla looked into my eyes as she closed the space between us and pressed her soft pink lips against mine.

I groan. I can't take it any longer, I rubbed my lips against hers with a furious hunger, I needed her and wanted her so badly it burned my lips.

I heard her moan at my sudden change of rate of speed and strength. Calla wrapped her arms around my neck, putting both hands in my hair, yanking me closer to her.

My hands started to wonder her beautiful, naked body as I lick her bottom lip wanting in, she obeyed like a good little mate. Our tongues swirled together and fight for dominance, I won in a matter of seconds, she gave up from feelings the power of my wolf.

My hands move from her shoulders to her glorious hour-glass figure, I run my fingers along the dips of her hip bones. She takes my hand and presses it to her right breast, she wanted me to play with her.

I broke the kiss and kissed down her neck and down to her nipple, I flicked the hard numb with my tongue, Calla throws her head back and moans, thank god for sound proof walls!! I suck and nibble on her numb, her hand in my hair tightens that I actually feel it, but it doesn't hurt. I kiss down her small little abs, down to her cute little private.

Her breathe catches in her throat. She starts pushing me away! My wolf is to in control, he won't take rebellious actions from his mate. I growl loudly making her stopping her pushing.

The look in her eyes made her look scared and nervous. I shrink back from scaring our mate. I resurface pushing my wolf back into my head wanting to be in control. My wolf gladly goes back.

I pick up Calla's towel and stand up wrapping her in it so I wouldn't be tempted. I sigh and look at her sadly, "Im soo sorry Calla! My wolf was taking control because he wanted to mate you! I promise I won't push you if your not ready."

I take her hands in mine as I kiss her hand she sighs, "I understand Jace I was just nervous and I'm just not ready, I will be later on." I smile and I understand fully.

I walk over to the bed where I threw my bag and strip till I'm only in my boxers. I only sleep in boxers, I'm a heater so I never get cold. Calla smirked at me looking me up and down, Urghh I'm going to get hard if she keeps doing that.

She walks over in her panties but no top or bra, she reaches over me plucking my shirt I was just wearing from my bag and throws in over her head and puts her arms through the short sleeves. She looked so hot in my shirt! I was starting to get hard.

I coughed loudly and walked over to Calla's king sized bed and slipped in, she followed suit. I wrap my arms around her before I mutter, "I love you Calla, thank you for letting me mark you as mine, sleep tight and sweet dreams."

Calla smiles and says, "I like being your mate and my mark is beautiful, how could I not want to be marked by you?? Haha I love you to Jace, oh and I wake up at 6:00 in the morning so we will get to school around 7:00, is that ok will you?" I not and fall into a blissful sleep, my mates scent all around me brought me amazing dreams.

CALLA'S PROV!!!

I wake up to hear Jace snoring softly into my ear, I smile. He's so cute! I go to slip out of bed but his arm is wrapped around my waist tightly, securing me there, I'm trapped! I sigh, I push Jace but he won't wake up, hmmm he will be mad but it will make me happy!

I push Jace with all my might in the stomach, he opens his eyes and puts his arm around his stomach, "what the hell was that for!!!" I smile and shrug, "I was trapped under you, next time give me space so I can slip out!" I laugh as his face turns tomato red, I jump out of bed before he can crush me into a big bear hug.

I walk over to my dresser and pull out a blue dress that is strapless that goes down to about 5 inches above my knees. It has a bow tied around the waist. I smile as I look in the mirror, I looked hot!

I hear Jace groan and I turn around, he's eyeing my long legs and my whole body in the tight dress. "Why do you have to look so hot everyday?" He questioned. I smirk, "Why are you such a horn dog??" I laugh and point down to his big erect.

He smirks at says, "Just think babe, my 'big erect' will have to fit inside you one day, imagine that..." He whispers as he saunters off to the bathroom with his bag shutting the door, I hear the shower go on. I roll my eyes, he's such a horn dog.

I turn back to my dresser and closet and pull out my 5 inch black strapped heals, then a half leather jacket to put over my bare shoulders. Damn!!! I look so finnne!! I straighten my hair quickly before putting lipgloss over my lips.

I look I to my mirror, oh shit!! You can see my mark easily, how am I ever going to hide this. I huff out a big breathe as I strut to the bathroom, knocking once before I open the door. A huge cloud of steam hit me in the face. I cough. "Hey Jace, you can see my mark even with my clothes on, is that bad or to I hide it?"

I hear Jace growl and he stops the water and pulls the curtain, I yell shielding my eyes so I won't see his... Thing! "Easy princess, I have a towel on!" I could hear the smile in his voice.

"But babe, never hide your mark, it shows that you are my mate and that no one can touch you." I nod and look in the mirror again, I sigh. "Will the other kids think it's ink?"

He rolls his eyes, "I don't care what the other kids think in our school, they aren't part of my pack so I don't really worry about them." He shrugs. He bents down to my neck kissing my mark gently, I moan, feeling the tingling shiver down my spine. He pulls back and walks out with a smirk on his face, F**king tease!!!

Hey guys!!! I hope you love this update, things in the next update are going to simmer, things will be hard, fights will happen... Will calla and Jace stay side by side and fight against them or will they fight each other? Find out in next update <333 don't forget to comment and vote :3