Chapter 31

Alpha Carlos's PROV

I was in the bedroom that I shared with Eseme, laying on the leather couch while staring up at the ceiling. No one understands how I feel. Everyone in my family has abilities. Eseme, Jade and Harmony are telepathic, Jay and Eli have telekinesis.. and Me, im just the Alpha of the Moon Stone Pack. Which isn't that impressive. Then I come visit a pack that has the strongest Alpha/Faye in the world.  I feel useless to everyone. Calla... Jeez Calla is amazing. Once Eseme came back from breakfast with Calla, she told me everything.

FLASHBACK

Eseme opened the door to our room and then rushed in, her cheeks were red and her eyes were dancing with happiness and excitement. I frown at her, "Es, how was breakfast?" Eseme grinned and came to sit beside me on the leather couch, "Carlos, You will never believe this! Calla told us a story of how she got her tattoos and she told us what kind of faye she was!"

See, I knew Calla was three types of faye, but I didn't tell my family because I knew they would freak out, and act like she was royalty. So, I thought it was best that I left it out, And I know I was right too.

I widened my eyes with fake eagerness, "Those tattoos are kind of cool, tell me what kind of faye she is and then tell the story!!!" Eseme smiled at me, "She is part succubus, telepathic, and nymph. But she is an air, land and wood nymph."

I let my jaw drop in fake surprise, "I knew that girl was special. No wonder why shes so powerful." Eseme nods her head furiously before taking a deep breath and closing her eyes, letting a smile find its way to her face.

"Calla had three mates before, and her and her pack were going to battle against The Dark Dawning Pack, but they didn't because she realized the Alpha was her TRUE mate. So then one day she was training to master her abilities, and she went to take a shower after passing out from doing her famous lighting storm. Calla passed out from holding all of that energy inside of her tiny body. When she woke up she went to take a shower and looked in the mirror. Her hair used to be brown, and her eyes used to be light brown. She wasn't as muscly as she is now. So she saw her hair changed to midnight black with green streaks, and that her eyes changed to a dark green, then these tattoos appeared on her body."

Eseme stopped and looked into my eyes, I tried to mask a look of awe on my face and I think it worked because she started grinning, "After the story Jade asked Calla if she could show Harmony, Jade and I her tattoos. Of course she agreed, so she stripped her clothes off till she was in her under garments. Carlos.. Her tattoos are so beautiful. There are vines that spiral down her arms till the palms where a silver lighting bolt is, then on her back a sapphire patter runs down her spine and then curls on her hips and continues to spiral down her legs till the stop at her ankles, At her ankles is this dark flower pattern that wraps around her ankles and then goes down her toe bones till it reaches her toenails."

This time I didn't have to fake my awe... that sounds beautiful... I want to see, but Eseme wouldn't agree, plus I don't want to see another Alpha like that. Especially since im not happy with her. Eseme slapped my chest lightly, "Carlos, I told you to leave Calla alone. Stop being jealous" I groan, no one can keep anything from Eseme, especially me.

"Hunnie, I cant help but feel angered that shes a better and stronger Alpha then me, and shes not even a wolf!!" Eseme rolled her eyes at me before sighing, "Carlos, Calla is a special type of faye. Shes the most powerful being in the world. No one else seems as bothered by it as you. She cant help but be strong and powerful. Do you think she asked to be like this? NO! Because she didn't. Shes had a hard time adjusting so stop making it hard on her. She let us come as guests and we will treat her with respect for being an amazing host."

I huff, "I know Calla is a great host, but I cant shake the feeling off that shes more powerful then me. It makes my Alpha wolf upset, sometimes I get cravings to kill her..." Eseme's eyes widened at me, "CARLOS! IF YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT TOUCHING ONE LITTLE HAIR ON HER HEAD I SWEAR TO THE MOON GODDESS I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF!!!"

I was taken aback by her words, she would kill me for trying to touch Calla??? Shes my mate! She should want to protect me... WHY IS EVERYONE SO PROTECTIVE OVER CALLA!!! GOD! I looked at Eseme before walking down the hall, I was going to visit Jade and Harmony in their room, see what they thought of Calla.

I huffed as I came to the door, I was about to turn the knob but I hear Calla's name so I froze and went into 'Over protective, spying Dad mode' I pressed my ear against the door, even though I had wolf hearing.

I hear Jade yell, "Tell me everything!"

Harmony sighs, "Once I came across Calla's scent when we crossed the border of her territory I became filled with lust and wonder. She smelled like roses, lavender and strawberries. The scent was over whelming but I tried to forget about it but couldn't. When we walked into the dining hall, the scent hit me like a ton of bricks. I looked and Calla and I knew the scent was coming from her. When we locked eyes it was like I was trapped there, Calla is so beautiful.... I couldn't help but gawk at her. She was utterly gorgeous, With midnight black hair with green streaks that fell over her hipbones, with dark green eyes, full pink plump lips, high cheekbones, pale skin, muscles, C sized boobs, and a nice booty, and the most amazing tattoos ive ever seen."

OH MY GOD! I ran down the hall till I reached Calla's office, I knew she was in there because her scent was very strong here. I burst through the door, Calla looked up at me from her paperwork.

Calla smiled, "Hello, Alpha Carlos. How may I help you?"

I smirked at Calla, "I just want to say welcome to the family... You are my daughter Harmony's mate."

END OF FLASHBACK

God... Calla had the most scared and confused look on her face... I will never forgive myself for making Eseme and all of the kids upset, especially Harmony... Her slaps hurt.

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter, NEW POV! I worked on this for a couple hours!! Don't forge to Vote, Comment, and follow me... plus to read my other books!

Love,

Kat Akatysewski <333