chapter 4

I nod, accepting Jace's offer to drive me home. I am going to get answers in this little car ride. Jace walks me out of the house, looking alert for any signs of danger... what the hell is wrong with him???

Jace walks to my door, he opens it and lifts me up into it because his truck is huge with big wheels, I cant even touch the top of the car.  Jace starts the engine and we drive slowly out of the drive way but once we hit road we are going a good 40 mph.

I sneak a glance at Jace to see his eyes are green again, I let out a big sigh preparing to hammer him with questions.

I turn a little in my seat so im facing him, "Jace, why are you so protective of me?"

Jace feels stunned from the question I asked him. "Well Calla..." he stutters, "I... um.. I feel protective of you because I think we... have a special connection."

He looked straight into my eyes when he said 'connection' I blush bright pink from his answer.

"Why do your eyes change from green to black at random times?" he tensed up at this question. he was silent for a long time.

"Come on Jace!!! Tell me, im curious that's all." I looked over at his eyes to see they were black again, but they were soft and not heated like they always are when they were black.

He sighed and said, "Do you believe in mythology? Like the stuff about these immortal creatures like werewolves, pixies, fairies, vampires?"I was nervous about this question... was he a fairy??

I clear my throat before I speak, "I do believe in those creatures but I don't know if I'd feel comfortable in one of their presence's."

Jace's face fell at my answer like it actually hurt him. I wonder what I did wrong... "Jace im sorry if I said anything to offend you..."

Jace looked up at me with the same black eyes and said, "You don't need to apologize to me." It was a very heated look... I nodded and realized we were out front of my house.

Thanks I muttered as I opened my car door. I realize I would break my leg if I tried to jump down. Jace was in front of my when I looked up. He grinned as he took me by the waist and lowered me down as if I was light as a feather.

 I was so happy that he brought me home safely, and I felt so safe and protected in him arms... it felt right. I leaned up and pressed my soft lips against his. I gasped as I felt tingly sensations run through my body from our touch. I moaned and move my lips against his wanting a response.

After a couple attempts of trying to make him kiss me back, he started to move his lips in sync with mine. Heat flooded our kiss, his lips pushed mine apart and he didn't waste any time. Jace's tongue dove right into my mouth exploring and lingering.

I heard him groan at the taste of me. All of the sudden we were in the back seat of him truck with Jace towering over my body, I looked into his us and all I saw in those deep, dark eyes were lust and something else I couldn't put my finger on.

He dove back onto my lips, hungry for more of my body. His right hand was running gently along my rip cage and his left hand was holding my neck, firmly pressing my face to his... so I couldn't move away. I broke the his gasping for air, but he didn't seem to mind actually, Jace kissed my jaw and licked all the way down to my collar bone.

He kissed the spot there gently before attacking the place he kissed, he was sucking the spot like he was sucking the orange juice out of an orange peel, I moaned as his tongue flicked the spot.

I heard Jace growl. He gently bite into my skin, I groan... he's making me so horny. I could feel the wet pool in my undies. Just as I was thinking that, Jace sniffed the air and his eyes darkened, could he smell my arousal?

He crashes his lips on mine, hungry for my attention. His right hand moved down to my leggings, he opened the waist line and dove his hand in... I gasp and Jace takes that as an advantage to slid his tongue in my mouth.. Jace's hand slids down to my panties, he rubs the wet spot through my panties, I moan and arch my back into him.

Jace growls, he pushes the laced to the side wanting a better feel, he rubs his middle finger over my sensitive lips, he circles his finger around my enterance before pushing in, he pumps slowly into my hole.

I moan from the pain, Jace immediately picks up on this, hes still pumping into me, he cups my face with his left hand and speaks softly to me, "The pain will go away soon Luna." Luna??? he called me luna again.. its weird maybe its my need nick name. OMG Jace speeds up his pumping pace,

I feel pressure building in my stomach, "I think i'm gonna cum.." Jace growls, "Then cum." I start to feel my body shake as Jace pumps even faster and harder... I pant as my release comes.

I sigh from the pressure leaving my stomach. My eyes widen I just cummed on Jace's hand. I watch as he removes his finger from my area and out of my pants, he brings his finger into his mouth and he sucks on his fingers that have my cum on them. He moans from the taste.

I raise my eyebrows at him, before I could talk he was kissing my neck, I feel something sharp stab my skin... I cry out in pain. Not a mili-second later and Jace was off of me and the door to his jeep was open. I lifted my still weak body (from my release) to see Marco holding Jace by his shirt.

SHIT! we got caught in the act. I saw Jace whispering softly to Marco... Marco looked furious but after Jace was done talking, his eyes soften. I sigh and they both look at me... I must look like a mess.

Marco speaks to me softly, "Why don't you invite Jace to dinner with us?" I was shocked by this... DINNER??? He wants the guy that just fingered me to have dinner with us? This is going to be an interesting dinner, I can already tell.

Hey Guys!!! I wanted to get on with the story, im sorry if you don't like the sexual content. Just to make sure no one is lost. I will tell you about the story even though it hasn't got to Calla's attention. Jace is a werewolf, he's Alpha of his pack, Marco was one of the leaders of the pack and Calla is Jace's mate... and since Jace is the alpha that makes Calla the luna. Which means she is very important to the pack, just like Jace is. I hope this clears confusion!!! I will update again soon <333 Love you all