Chapter 2

Still thinking about those questions, as I pulled up in the driveway I saw my mom talking to a person in a very expensive,midnight black Mercedes. My mother spotted me and smiled.

She said something I couldn't make out to the person in the car then motioned me to join her.

I hesitantly walked over. When I peered over the open door I saw a man that's about 25-29, he had midnight black hair, it matched his car and then dark peircing eyes, hit body was toned with muscles, he was about 6'2" so he towered over me and my mom. Marco I guessed.

Marco smiled at me, "hello Calla, I'm glad to finally meet you. Your mother has told me so many wonderful things about you!"

He shot his hand out to shake mine. I hesitantly shook it. My mother looked like she would burst with happiness from me 'accepting' Marco. Something about Marco reminded me of the guys at school, especially Jace. I was dragged out of my thoughts by Marcos cell phone ringing very loud.

He fished his phone out of his pocket and started talking "Marco, what's wrong?" I could hear the faint voice talk to Marco.

"It's rouges. Three of them following her trail. Keep her safe something bad could happen like.."

Marco glanced at me and turned to walk away so I couldn't pick up anything more. I sighed as I saw my mom hurry after Marco.

I ordered Chinese takeout for dinner becuase I didn't feel like seeing Marco and mother. I was still thinking about how Marco reminds me of Jace. What were rouges? How can someone follow a scent? Only dogs can do that...wait! That's it! Their eyes. The way their eyes darken are similar. I need to figure all of this out. My cell phone buzzing scared the shit out of me. I opened the text to see Abby messaged me.

'Hey bitch! Get your skinny ass ready cause we got a party to go to tonight! Make sure you look sexy in red. Oh and Jace is gonna be their ;) Illl pick you up at 7'

I sighed as I thought about partying, and thought about Jace being their. I could get answers! I ran to the shower and soaped up all nice. I dressed in red booty shorts with a laced red tank top that exposed the top part of my cleveage and exposed the top of my red laced bra. I let my hair hang in soft curls. I put on my red heeled boots. When Abbey arrived at my house I was ready to party (aka.find answers)

"Hey its my shawty! Damn girl you looking fineeee tonight!"

I grinned at her, "thanks, your not to bad yourself." I winked.

She was wearing a short red halter dress. Hmm I wonder what was up with people and the color red. When we pulled up the big house, I could literally feel the vibrations of the music in the car, the flashing lights were so bright I bet you could see them from a mile away.

When I hopped out of her truck I could smell the beer and whiskey from the driveway. Everywhere I looked I saw half naked girls throwing themselves at horny, drunk guys. I went to the bar once in the mad house. I put together a cherry whiskey shot for myself. Apparently I wasn't alone. A group of guys stood around me with their beers in hand waiting for me to do the honors.

I grinned, "BOTTOMS UP BOYS!!!" I yell over the music.

I tip the glass back and let the drink burn my throat as it slides down. I shudder at the coolness and the woozy ness in my head.

6 shots... Oh wait I think it was 9 shots later. I was on the dance floor with 5 guys circled around me. All of them were drunk and of course horny.

I danced on all of them, grinding my ass against their hard erects. I felt hands all over my body. I opened my eyes when I was slowly spinning in circles. I caught a glimpse of who I thought was Jace. I stopped and wobbled away from the guys and walked to him.

Once I reached him I could see the worry in his green eyes. I smirked and I felt my knees weaken as I started to collapse to the floor, not being able to hold my weight anymore. Jace moved in a fast motion, catching me in his arms before I could fall to the floor.

Jace was muttering things about me being irresponsible and wreak less as he carried me bridal style up the stairs, trying to find an empty room to lay her down in. I saw the worry lines on his face, I frowned. I reach up slowly smoothing out the lines. I feel the sensation again when I touch his skin. I gasp as the shots of electricity continue to move through my body.

I blush when Jace opens a door and lays me down on the soft bed. Jace sits on the end looking at me, his eyes wonder down my body taking in my outfit for the first time. His breath sucked in and his eyes turned a clouded black again... I looked down to see his raging boner.

I smirk as I stand up and wrap my legs around his waist, pushing my core against his hardness. I hear him groan in pleasure. His eyes spring open when my hand rubs the lump in his pants. He pushes me off and lays me back down on the bed.

"Calla I can't. Please I want to make sure your ok." He growls.

He steps to the window, getting as far away from me as possible. I feel the alcohol sink in as my eyes get heavy, I open my eyes to see Jaces green eyes starring at my sleepy face, his smile on his face made him look like he was in heaven. I smile as his hand cups my cheek.

"Goodnight Calla, sweet dreams... Luna." He kisses my forehead before is sink into sleep. Before I shut down complexity I let the scene play in my head over and over. He rejected me... He didnt want me. Yet he had a smile on his face when he looks at me. Jace is a complicated boy. He called me Luna... What does Luna mean? I set off on a mission to this party to get answers, instead I got more questions. I will sort this out in the morning.