Chapter 58

Calla's POV

The guy in front of me has blonde shaggy hair that looks like a hairstyle an emo boy would wear, his eyes were a very light blue that were deep and reveling, and then he was about 6'6"... he towered over me, and his build was nice... not to small or too big. He was wearing black jeans, blue Jordans, a 'Stealers' hat, leather jacket, and a plain black tee- shirt but honestly this look suited him.

The myserious person just stood their staring at me... his eyes assessing me. Then he let his eyes wander down my body and he saw the bags I was holding then his gaze set on my face again and a smile appeared on his face.

He laughs, "Im sorry I was starring... My name is Kasper..." I couldn't help but smirk and raise my eyebrows, "You don't look like a ghost to me!" Kasper smiles obviously understanding my joke about Kasper the friendly ghost.

Kasper raises his eyebrows waiting for something but of course 'Me' being me I said nothing. Then he finally smiled, "Are you going to tell me your name?" He questions. I feel my face redden and I quickly nod, "My name is Carmelina... but you can call me Calla or what ever you want to call me..."

He nods, "Carmelina... such a unique name. Who picked it?" I smile thinking of my dad and not even thinking I answer with the brutal honest truth, "My father Ares gave it to me.." Kasper looks at me funny before asking, "Ares? The war god?" SHIT! I nod and look at the ground waiting for him to run.

But to my surpise he simply pats my shoulder with his hand. I look up at him to see he is smiling like he was 3 minutes ago. Kasper smirks, "Im not going to judge you or not like you because of who your parents are... even though your father is an ancient Greek God."

My eyes widen and a smile spreads on my face. Before he could react I jump into his arms... bags and all. To my surprise he catches me and holds me up, not letting me or any bags fall. I giggle when he sets me down. Kasper laughs, "Very unexpected but I take it that your happy I wasn't scared or freaked out?"

I nod, "Yeah..." He senses my uneasiness and he frowns, "Whats wrong?" Kasper pauses and then thinks before his eyes widen, "Is whats wrong, the reason why you were running?" My face brightens to the shade of read and he nods his head understanding.

Kasper looks down the hallway and I look too... SHIT! It's Cleo and her bitch squad coming right towards me. He looks at me to her and sighs. He quietly grabs my hand and we run down the halls until we reach a door.

I frown at the door, "What is this place?" He smiles, "Its my dorm, we can talk about what happened if you want?" Hmm... he is a stranger, I shouldn't. But he did save me from Cleo and the embarrassment. I nod my head and I push open the door.

The dorm has two beds, two side tables next to the beds, two clothes, one bathroom, a mini fridge, a desk, lamps, books in  a book case. Almost like an apartment and it smelled like axe. One of my favorite smells. I walk on in like I own the place, dropping my bag as I head towards his bed. With out even looking back at him I plop down on his bed, laying my head on his pillow and my body sprawled out over the covers.

Kasper chuckles and drags a chair over to the side of the bed and sits down and then stares at me.. his eyes filled with concern but his smile was still there, "Hello Carmelina, Welcome to Kasper's Therpy/Dorm Room. What can I help you with today?"

I laugh at his sarcasism but it dies quickly when I realize he is actually serious. I sigh, "Today I came to the House of Night obviously... I was walking in with Erick, Sam, Carson and Jared... all of them were carrying my bags even though I had control over everything. Then we saw Cleo, and she hates me for some reason. And she started shooting stuff at me trying to make me sad but I sent comebacks right back... and when I said the last one she went to slap me but I took her hand and arm and twisted it behind her back and held her to the floor... and then my eyes turned bright. neon green... everyone saw."

He nods, "Like they are now?" My face pales and I focus on my eyes and sure enough they were glowing... SHIT! Kasper sighed and took my hand in his and began to rub soothing circles into my skin, "Don't worry Carmelina... Im not scared, or even freaked out. Honestly, I already knew about your abilities and everything. I just wanted you to tell me when you were comfortable with me knowing.."

Wow... that's actually very sweet. Bet I knew everyone knew about me, People just didn't really believe it and now that people here are seeing it, they are scared. I smile, "Thank you... your so nice!" He laughs and his eyes fill with pride, "Everyone deserves respect Carmelina... So whats it like being the most powerful person on the planet?"

I sigh, "Everyone asks this question. But ill answer. Being the most powerful person in the world is very pressuring, and I always feel alone cause there is NO ONE else that is like me. Plus, everyone always expects the best out of me, and want me to show them everything ive got to prove my worth. Also, the way people treat me... its awful! Either they are afraid, curious, overly nice and respectful or they full out hate me and want me dead. My pack always gets attacked, and I feel like everywhere I turn there will be a new problem waiting for me.."

Kasper's face is filled with curiosity and shock, "So you never like feeling that powerful?" I laugh at his question, "Of course I love the feeling... the engery and power always coursing through my viens, being able to denfend my pack and loved ones completely alone, being looked up to like a hero and savior is always good, but sometimes I wish I wasn't like this because the flaws that come with it are sometimes not worth it."

His eyebrows furrow and he nods, "From what is sounds like, it dosnt seem worth it. But remember you are like this for a reason... everything will clear up soon." I laugh, "Nyx said the same thing you know... exactly the same." Kasper rolls his eyes, "Don't mind my mom... shes very weird."

My eyes widen, "Your MOM is Nyx???" He laughs and nods, "Yup, everyone here knows I am too. No secret there." Jeez... I never would have guessed. They don't look alike at all... like definitely not at all. But then I remember him saying 'He wont judge me cause of who my parents are'... its because he understand how I feel! I smile, "You understand the way I feel because your Mom is the goddess of night! Gee.. it would have been nice to know from the beginning."

Kasper laughs and smiles, "I will next time there is something important like that..." he pauses and sighs, "My mom loves you, ya know. She talks about you ALL of the time, it got pretty annoying but now I understand why she does adore you." I blush, "Really? All of the time? And how could you understand?"

He sighs and runs a hand through his hair, resting his head on the bed, "All of the time... and I understand now because you literally light up the whole room... when I first saw you running in the hall and then you stopped I thought I was imagining you because everything was dim before I saw you. Plus you look like a god... very beautiful." I blush again, "Thank you... but that stuff doesn't happen, you must have imagined it."

Laughter filled the room... his laughter though, loud and obnoxious, "Trust me I didn't 'imagine' it. Everyone see's the difference... my mom does, I do, Erick does, everyone." I roll my eyes, "No one see's it." Kasper sits up and cross's his arms across his chest, "Everyone notices it! I've read peoples minds before, so I would know."

I gasp, "You read minds?" He sits back on his chair and nods, "Yeah... you didn't know?" I roll my eyes and sit up, "I barely know anyone here! How was I supposed to know you were a telepathic???" He shakes his head at me, "Sorry I forgot, and im not a telepathic, I cant close off my mind or anything like that... I only hear people's voices in their heads. Only mind reading."

I nod, "Still... your almost like me!" He scoffs and rolls his eyes and shouts, "Almost?" in a very joking manner. I raise an eyebrow and he smiles, "Im not even CLOSE to being 'almost' like you... you're more powerful and everything. Im just a mind reading vampyre."

Hmm... I nod, "I guess... but its cool that you have a god as a parent, plus you read minds like I can!" He laughs, "I know we are like the same!"

Kasper pauses and we stare into each others eyes for I don't know how long. He leans in slowly and before I could stop him he pressed his lips to mine.... Fighting to open my mouth... wanting a response from me. Kasper wraps his arms around my neck and I cant fight it anymore. I give up and let him in, but to my surprise I find myself kissing him back...

TO BE CONTINUED!!

Hey guys! I hope you like the update!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Love,

Kat Akatyszewski <3 xoxo