Chapte 41

PIC OF JASPER ON THE SIDE ------------------------>

Luke's POV

That smell is so alluring, makes me want to fuck my mate senseless... But I don't know if I trust the whole mate thing again... After Calla.

I sigh and descided to find the person with the amazing scent, "Hey Jasp I'll catch you later."

Jasp smiles and nods.

I walk out towards the backyard, its filled with many people... but no one smells like the woodsy scent I smelled earlier.

I breathe in, and I catch the scent right away, I scan the porch until my eyes land on this boy... He has the most beautiful eyes ive ever seen, they are a pale, but bright grey and his hair is a shaggy midnight black.

He feels my gaze on him and his eyes meet mine, it's as if I can see into his soul, see his past... And our future.

Before I knew what I was doing, I was running over to this beautiful man and I hugged him, and surprisingly he hugged me back. I smile and breathe in the scent of his Under Armor sweatshirt.

My wolf was howling with satisfaction... How could I have been so judgmental towards Calla and Harmony? This feeling is amazing. No matter what the gender, you will always love your mate... And I love mine.

I pull back and look at my stunning mate, "Your beautiful."

My eyes pop out of my head, my face turns red and I put my hands over my mouth... Gosh did I really just say that???

My mate laughs, "Thank you, but not next to you. Your stunning, and very delicious looking."

He licks his lips and eyes me up and down. I blush and he laughs.

I bite my lip, "What's your name?"

He looks into my eyes, "My name is Marcus, I'm new to the pack. How about yours?"

Marcus... His name sends shivers down my back. His name is beautiful just like him.

I smirk, "Your name is beautiful Just like you Marcus."

He groans from the sound of his name rolling off my tongue, but I just smile wider, "My name is Luke..."

His pale grey eyes stare into my blue eyes... He smiles, "Luke... Very... Sexy."

He leans forward close to my ear, "Luke..."

I groan from the sound of my name... His voice is so musical and bright. It makes me smile.

I look around us to see people staring, I scratch the back of my neck and look back at Marcus, "Do you want to come to my room to talk and hang in private?"

Marcus smirks, "I would love to."

I blush, oh great... I nod and walk back into the house heading for the stairs, Marcus slaps my ass when I'm walking. I pick up my pace and burst through my room.

I take a seat on the plush couch and Marcus sits across from me in the love seat.

I smile, "Marcus... Your such a beautiful mate to have."

He blushes, "Thank you. How old are you?"

I smile, "I'm 20 years old."

Marcus frowns, "I'm 17... Doesn't that make us illegal?"

I smirk, "Not in the werewolf world or this pack... Plus I don't look that old."

He scoffs, "You look like a 22 year old male model for Abercrombie and Fitch."