Chapter 36

Jade's POV

Once I saw Caroline in the dining hall when we first met Alpha Calla, I knew she was my mate. I asked around and found out that Caroline's birthday was today, of course I knew a couple days ago. I knew she was excited about finding her mate so I descided to get her a little gift to give her something to look forward too tonight, and it worked.

Caroline was holding me in her arms, but she held me far enough so she could look at my features, her eyes showed nothing but love, adoration and acceptance. Caroline hugged me again, "Perfect..."

I smile, im happy she thinks im perfect, "You look absolutely stunning in that dress, I knew you would make that dress look good!"

Carr blushes and looks down at the green dress I bought her, "You shouldn't have... its to expensive!"

I laugh, "Baby, don't worry about money. All that matters is, is that you look amazing in that dress. Oh, and im happy you didn't wear makeup... your so much beautiful with out it."

Caroline giggled, "Thank you, Jade. You should know your absolutely perfect... So beautiful!"

I blush at her compliment, "Thanks baby! Enjoying the party so far?"

She winks, "Definitly, especially since I found you."

My heart clenched at her words, she likes to be around me, "Want to dance?"

She smiles, "I'd love too!"

Caroline puts her arms around my waist, and I place mine on her hips, she started to rock her hips side to side, when the beat drops low she turns in my arms and starts grinding on my front side with her ass, and let me tell you... her ass is perfect!

I could feel myself getting wet, I lean into her ear, "Baby... if you keep doing that I will have a hard time controlling my wolf.. my wolf wants to take you right now on the grass in front of everyone..."

Caroline's heart starts to beat faster, her body gets clammy and she ignores what I said, and keeps dancing... except she turned again and started grinning her front on mine.

I growl when the scent of her sweet arousal hits my nose... I cant take this! I scoop her up bridal style and I carry her to my room. Caroline giggled when I threw her on my bed.

Caroline smiled, "You know... i already close to you even though we just met..."

I sit down on the bed next to her... her arousal went away thank GODDESS! I want our first time to be special.

I laugh, "I feel the same way... tell me about your self!"

Carr sighs, "I am Caroline Ella Summers, im 16... my favorite color is green, i love to dance, i sing... and i love to make my mother proud!"

I smile, "Its really sweet that you work hard to make your mother proud.. shes really nice you know... Can you sing for me??"

Carr blushes, "Im not good though..."

I scoff, "Ill be the judge of that."

Carr sighs, "Fine!!"

She clears her throat before she begins....

"Much as you blame yourself, you can't be blamed for the way that you feel

Had no example of a love that was even remotely real

How can you understand something that you never had?

Ooh, baby, if you let me, I can help you out with all of that

Girl let me love you

And I will love you

Until you learn to love yourself