Chapter 67

Calla's POV

The past couple of weeks have been crazy and very hectic. Harmony's mother and mine have gone all out with our wedding. They have spent every waking minute of every hour of everyday planning and making changes. Our wedding is going to be in back at the old pack house since that is the place Harm and I met and its going to be in the backyard at night.

Everything will be very perfect. The flowers are a mix of white, red, and blue roses and then lilacs, lavender and morning glories. Then the seats in the isle are all white and cushioned, and then the Arc is an outline of wire and then a bunch of white lilies, daises, and roses. Everything is completely beautiful.

The theme of our wedding to be as woodsy and floral as possible since we are in a pack, and our wedding will be basically in the woods. The whole pack is going to be there, people from Harm's old pack, her family, my family, basically everyone. I even invited all of the faye that helped me discover myself, and of course my god family is going to be here and Ares invited more of the Greek gods so its going to be very full.

Harmony and I went to the pack doctor so we could get the baby we were blessed with all checked out. Doctor Rain (pack doctor) said that us having this baby was a miracle. Since its only been a few weeks the baby is only microscopic, but she said It was weird that Harm was having symptoms early so we assumed that the baby was stronger then regular wolf babies so it must have developed its strength faster. But other then that the baby is completely healthy and perfect.

Honestly, we couldn't have been happier with the news. Everything at the House of Night has been going good. All of the kids have been nicer to me and more welcoming. Since the inncedint with Cleo and everything Jasper started accompinoning me to school and then after that all of the kids in the pack that needed to be schooled started going to the House of Night.

Nyx was so nice in letting everyone come together. I believe this is the start of something new and peaceful. If two different kinds of faye can come together then hundreds of different faye can come together and live in a peaceful harmony. Nyx always did tell me that I would benefit the world in bringing peace amoung others... I guess she was right.

Today is the day of my wedding and im honestly very nervous. I havnt seen Harmony all day because our Mom's decided they wanted to do things the 'traditional' way and having us not see the brides until the wedding time.. but I don't understand why we are doing it all traditional like because this isn't exactly a 'normal' marriage but then again we are NEVER normal.

I turn my head when I hear the door open and close, I groan when I see my Mother. She has been all over my appearance since I woke up. She rolls her eyes before scolding me, "Don't be like that dear! This is a very special day for you and Harmony and also the pack!!! Its not everyday that a female Alpha marries a female Luna."

Wow... way to be blunt mom. I glare at her, "Thanks for reminding me and making me more nervous." My Mother chuckles, "There is no reason for you to be nervous... Your a gorgeous woman and your bride is just as beautiful, with your baby inside her little tummy. Just focus on them and you wont feel nervous."

Sometimes my Mom can be wise. I nod, "Your right. Thank you Mom." She giggles and saunters over to me taking me into a big bear hug. She rocks us back and forth before pulling back and taking my wedding dress in her hands and putting it up in the air, "This is a very gorgeous dress Calla.... Harmony's Mother and I picked it out."

I roll my eyes, "You guys have picked EVERYTHING out!" She nods her head in agreement, "Yes we have, but its because we are excited plus things have turned out fine so no need to worry." I sigh as I unzip the bag covering the dress and I gasp as I take every detail in. The dress is white, and strapless, it goes down to my knees and it isn't a flat dress, it goes out and its completely beautiful.