Chapter 40

Luke's POV

I am sitting in the room one of the pack members assained me since Calla is rooming with her 'mate' Harmony. When ever I think of her name its as if I feel like I will puke, I CANT believe Calla would rather be gay then be straight with me.

I am a homophobic as everyone knows, when ever I see Calla and Harmony or Jade and Caroline I feel angered... my father always told me, 'Having the same sex as a mate, or lover is WRONG. The goddess will HATE you, and you will burn in hell.'

Yup, my father made me this way but what can ya do? Nothing. URGH I just don't understand why I cant be happy.... I need to talk to someone... who actually wants to talk to me though? Hmmm... AH HA! Jasper! Perfect!

"Hey Jasper, can you come to my room to talk with me?" The pack link made everyone's life easier.

"Sure Luke, Ill be right up!"

I smile, Jasper is always very dependable.

About 5 minutes later Jasper walks in and smiles, "Hey Luke! what's up bro?"

I sigh, "I need someone to talk to about... Calla."

Jaspers face is full of understanding, "Im here for ya!"

I smile, "Thanks Bro. So I just don't understand how Calla could pick Harmony over me! She is known as a GAY female Alpha now!"

Jasper shakes his head, "Cant you see... Calla dosnt care about what other people think of her. She must have felt a special connection with Harm that she didn't feel with you."

I frown, "But she was happy with me... and I was happy with her."

He nods, "People that once love made each other happy. But Harmony makes Calla the happiest... It was hard for me to give up Calla to you but I did it because I saw she was happier with you then me. As long as shes happy, im happy. We are also very close."

Hmmm, I never thought of it that way....

Jasper laughs, "Its because you were blinded by the hurt of losing the one you loved."

I lock eyes with him, dude stop reading my mind.

Jasper smirks, "Its like a conversation in your head, you think what you want to say and I answer. Having this ability is VERY useful."

I smile, "I can tell."

Hmmm, did anyone ever find out why Calla has the abilities she has? Ive always wondered that...

Jasper sighs, "No one knows why shes so special, but we might as well not question it. The goddess gave her the faye abilities she has for a reason. Don't sweat over it man."

I nod, "I guess your right... its still weird that other faye don't have the tattoos she has... they are so exquisite. Also don't forget about the whole appearance change."

He laughs, "How could I forget... She looks gorgeous before the change but after its like she was the goddess herself. Maybe her outsides changed because her insides changed."

I thought for a minute, "You know that is really smart and wise. How the hell did you become so smart?"

He smirks at me, "Ive always been smart, I am an all mighty elder you know."

I roll my eyes at him, "Your definitely oh so tough Elder Jasper." I do a little curtsy and that makes him laugh.

He smiles at me, "Your something Luke... Your something."

I laugh and walk out of my room with Jasper following me, and that's when this musky, woods smell hit my nose... It smelled so sweet and addictive.

My wolf howled, 'MATE!'

Oh jeez.... not another mate... slap my behind and call me ya baby -__-

Hey Guys!!! Im sorry I haven't updated a lot this week, I have been focusing on school, select choir and chorus! Also ive been feelings a little depressed lately so ive been dealing with getting happy! I love you all, and thank you so much for continuing to support me and to read my book! <333

Don't Forget to VOTE, COMMENT AND TO FOLLOW ME <3333

Love,

Kat Akatyszewski <3 xoxo