Chapter 50

PIC OF NYNX ON THE SIDE ------------------------------>

Hercules's POV

I sigh as I fall into bed. This has been a LONG day!

Man, when I first lied eyes on Carmelina, I knew she was beautiful. So powerful and graceful.... pure happiness and strength flows from her body.

The way her eyes light up when she talks about Harmony... I wish, I could have a beautiful girl like Carmelina.

But... I think its crazy that Carmelina is very, very, VERY powerful! Half god, half faye, then part vampire. Jeez, that's a lot of power in one young girl.

There has to be a way to slow down her power process... I will try to find a way.

************************************************************************************************************************

Calla's POV

I wake up to birds chirping outside... GOSH I want them to shut the hell up!

While dragging myself out of bed I look in the mirror. I see my hair is crazy and knotted, my eyes half shut and tired, my skin pale as ever. I sigh and drag myself into the bathroom and start the shower.

As I get in my mind drifts to Harmony.. I miss her touch, smell, smile, kisses, hugs everything. I need Harmony... Badly. I want to go home to see her. This was a mistake. Leaving her behind.

I finish up in the shower before throwing on a pair of yoga pants and a patriots shirt with shocks and UGGs. I grab my back and walk down the stairs to see Ares, Hercules, Hera, Zeus, Eli, and Lucy??? Sitting on the couch. Once I walk in they all turn their heads towards me.

Hera smiles, "Hello Carmelina... good morning!" She looks at my bags and frowns, "Why do you have your bags with you?"

I gulp, "I want to go back to my pack, the mate bond is to strong for me to be away from Harmony... but I can wait a few hours cause I guess something important is going on."

Hera frowns and Zeus coughs, "Something important is going on. You can return home after we all have a talk. Please sit down." I nod and sit down on the only open couch.

I frown, "Sooo what do we need to talk about?" They all look at each other before nodding at Lucy.

Lucy smiles at me, "Hello young a-yo-tli (child). I have come with information about your abilities... mostly about your tattoos."

I pipe up and grin, "FINALLY! Ive been so curious about all of THIS!" I wave my hands in front of my body for dramatics.

Lucy laughs, "I know o-gi-na-li (my friend). Are you sure you would like to hear this information? Its very life changing."

I nod eagerly, "definitely! Tell me Lucy!"

Lucy grins, "Your tattoos have more to do then just being a part of your power. Have you heard of the goddess Nynx?"

I shake my head, and she smiles, "She is the goddess of vampyres. Nynx marks them on their forehead with a half moon tattoo... It marks them as her vampyre children."

Wait... what? I shake my head at her, "What does Nynx have to do with me?"

She grins, "You have tattoos practically everywhere other then your forehead. I believe Nynx has marked you as one of her children... But has avoided marking your forehead so you wouldn't start the change... but I don't know why she wouldn't want you to start the change before giving you your special tattoos."