Chapter 33

Calla's PROV

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit... Yeah this is what's going on in my head over and over again. I have a mate, that's Luke, then Carlos's daughter comes along and makes me believe she's my mate... WAIT! I have to remember, people will feel attraction towards me because of my succubus, and people will feel sparks because I can choose mates!!! I just have to see later if Harmony is effected by my succubus!

THANK GOD Luke left to visit his parents in Florida after he left breakfast yesterday. I would NOT want him to hear the gossip going around. I can make it all stop but I don't want to be that controlling, mean alpha. Not a good rep I want.

Right now im sitting on my bed in the Alpha's special room, thinking about all of my problems. GAWD, what's going to be wrong next.. *Knock, Knock, Knock*

I always speak to soon, "Come in!!!" I turn around to see Caroline standing in front of me. She grins at me.

"Hey Alpha Calla! How are you??"

I sigh, "Confused, and even more confused."

Caroline pouted and came to sit next to me, "Why are you so confused?"

I groan, "Like you havnt heard... Harmony thinks shes my mate.. but Luke is my mate."

Caroline's eyes widened, "I didn't hear, but that is very confusing. Why does Harm think your her mate?"

I wince, "We kissed and there were sparks, just like the ones I have when Luke and I kiss."

Caroline smiled, "Your life is so romantic, but remember your succubus causes people to love you, make sure Harm isn't loving you cause of your succubus attraction."

I nod, "I know, I was already going to make sure my succubus isn't attracting her... And my life is a drama episode like General Hospital, or Pretty Little Liars. GOSH, wanna switch??"

Caroline laughs, "It is pretty drama filled, but I would KILL to know my mate.. I cant wait for tomorrow, I want my 16 birthday to be here already!!!"

I grin, "I already got your birthday present.."

Caroline's eyes widen, "OMG TELL ME!!"

I laugh at her, "You have to wait for tomorrow!"

She smiles but then it turns into a frown, "Calla, You didn't have to get me a gift, Being  your friend is gift enough,"

I smile, "That's really sweet Carr, but I already bought it so deal with it!!!"

Carr pouts, "Fine..."

I smirk, "You will love the car though... perfect for you..."

Caroline's eyes widen, "You got me a car!!!! OMG OMG! I love you sooo much!"

She starts hugging me and squealing, I laugh and pat her back.

"It was my pleasure Carr, You mother thought it was to expensive of a gift but you know.. I got you. You deserve it!"

Carr smiles, "Thank you... now tell me the type of car!!!"

I laugh, "That's staying a secret!"

Carr pouts, she opens her mouth to speak but a knock on the door interrupts her. I sigh, I stand up and walk over to the door, when I pull it open, Harmony is standing there.

She blushes when she meets my eyes, "Umm.. Hi Alpha Calla, I was wondering if.. maybe we could talk and hang out??"

I smile at her, "Of course but im here with..." I wasn't able to finish my sentence because Carr cut in.

"I was actually just leaving, I have training! Bye Alpha, Bye Harm!!"

I smile and wave, Then I motion for Harm to come in. "Take a seat anywhere."

Harm nods and takes a seat on my zebra plush couch. She starts to sink in, I laugh.

I take a seat on the love seat across from her.. I put my head in my hands and lean forward, "So what do you wish to talk about?"

Harmony looks up into my eyes, blushes and then looks down at her hands, "Alpha, I know you maybe having two mats is confusing.. so I wanted to let you know... if you want to reject me, that im ok with that... Id rather have you happy then sad."

My jaw dropped... how could I reject her??? I take her chin in my hand and force her to look up at me and into my eyes, "I could NEVER reject you... yes im confused but I promise we will figure this out."

Harm nods, and continues to stare into my eyes, she reaches with her left hand and strokes my cheek, I lean into her hand and close my eyes, "You know how I am part succubus?"

Harm laughs, "Of course.."

I sigh, "Since I have more then 2 abilities, I can choose my mate, BUT Luke wasn't effected by the attraction my succubus holds... I cant even feed from him. And that's how we knew he was my mate. I can test to see if you are my true mate, or if your just attracted to my succubus..."

I could feel Harm tense... I sigh, "I don't have too, you can just.. love me I guess."

I felt Harm shake her head, "I want to clear the air and tension, I want to see if your really my mate...."

She took a deep breath and whispered, "Test me..."

I open my eyes, she gasps. I know they are their neon, bright green. I caress her cheek lightly with my finger tips, and I lean in to press my lips against her soft, plump, pink full lips. Harm moans, OH GAWD... She's too sexy.

I pull back and part my lips, I begin to suck in, preparing to suck her chi... But it never comes out, I look down at our mouths to see no green chi coming out of her mouth... OH MY GAWD... she's really my mate.

I pull all the way back so I can look into her eyes and whisper, "Your not effected by my succubus... Im really your mate..."

Hey Guys! I hope you like this chapter, sorry I havnt updated in a few days, I had 3 tests this week that were important... being in 8th grade is hard! I love you all and thank you for the support!!! Comment, Vote, Follow me, and read my other books!!! You guys are the best readers ever!!

Love,

Kat Akatyszewski <3333