Chapter 7

I was frozen in my spot. Jace's words echoed in my head "Can I make you as mine Calla?" I was so shocked. We barly knew each other... But we did get pretty intimate. I feel safe in him arms and when I'm around him. I guess it couldn't hurt... Wait!!! It's marking me forever!!! What would people think, I'm human I can't be Luna of a werewolf pack!!! This is crazy.

I pulled out of my thoughts and met Jace's gaze. "Jace I don't know if I can be Luna of your pack, I'm a human and you are all werewolfs, werewolfs should rule humans because they are more powerful... Not the other way around." Jace looked stunned, "C, you just injured a werewolf... Seriously injured!

You didn't even have a weapon!! Your strong enough to lead my pack, your smart too... I want you and I won't let you go, this pack needs you Calla!"

I couldn't hold his gaze as he tried to persuade me.
I know I am strong, but I'm not strong enough to rule over a pack with my 'mate' I just can't get myself into this stuff... I like being normal. "Jace I will think about letting you mark me...

I want to know what I'm getting into before I let you mark me and then mate me..."
My words ran off when Jace growled. His eyes turned black... Then like nothing I've ever seen, they turned a powerful yellow! Holy shit!!! "J-Jace your eyes are yellow!!!" Jace nodded.

"that happens when my wolf is feelings powerful lust for you, and that happens when someone eggs my wolf on for a fight, they are black when my wolf is trying to take over." I nod. That's pretty cool!!! But also very weird.

I smile at Jace, he eyes are still burning yellow, I feel a sudden desire to kiss him... I reach my hand out and stroke his jaw and down him neck to his built chest, I circle my finger around his right nipple. Jace groans.

I reach up with my lips to touch his. Jace can't wait any longer... He puts his hand on my neck pushing my head to kiss. Our lips touch roughly, I feel the sparks and sensations wrack my body. I feel so turned on.

Jace licks my bottom lip wanting me to open up. I refuse, knowing it would make him mad. He cups my ass with his right hand, I gasp as the sensations tingle from my ass to my head and toes.

Jace takes this as advantage, he pushes his tongue into my mouth, our tongues swirl around each other, fighting for dominance but Jace wins after a very long three minutes.

Calla pulls her mouth away from Jace's, gasping for air. Jace continues to kiss her jaw, down her throat to the place where her shoulders and neck meet... Her collarbone. He kisses the place he will one day mark.

Calla moans Jace's name, the sparks flying through her body are like torture, she wanted Jace and wanted him NOW! She didn't want to wait to know the stupid laws and rules and complications. Jace was her mate, and they belong together, they will stick together through thick and thin. I don't need to know anything, to know Jace loves me and will always love me.

"Jace... Mark me." I huskily whisper in Jace's ear. Jace snaps his head up to look into my eyes with a heated stare... "Calla are you sure? I can wait." I nod biting my lip... I don't want to wait.

Jace smiles before putting his lips onto my collarbone... He kisses the spot before nibbling it, making Calla moan. Her hands grab his hair, holding him to her neck. Jace sharpens his canines... He traces her skin with them, teasing her. His wolf can't take it anymore... He skins his teeth into callas skin... She screams in pain, but are soon replaced by moans.

Jace lifts his face and licks the bite marks. He pulls away looking at her neck, he sees it heal and it's replaced by a swirled designs of patterns of silver... With Jaces name going through it. Jace has the biggest smile on his face... He leans down and kisses the mark gently... MINE!

Hey guys!!! I hope you like the update!!! Finally he marked her ;) hehehe!! When you read don't forget to comment and vote! Until the next update tomorrow lovelies <3