Chapter 11

I raised my fist, and slammed down on to her cheek, knocking her head to the side. I wasn't in control of my actions. She fell to the ground and was crying wet, helpless tears. I didn't stop there, I was tired of everyone thinking I could be pushed around.

I am Luna! I have power over werwolf's an I won't let humans get me down or mess with me, definitely no bitch will call me a slut! I am the exact opposite! I kicked Quinn in the stomach three times, I was about to stomp on her ribs but Jace pulled me back, restraining me from moving. He took me into the school, bringing us to an empty classroom.

I could tell Jace was angry at me, I looked at my hand, it was laced with Quinn's blood... I can't believe I did this to her! I wasn't in control, I'm not a wolf though I can't loose control like Jace. He sat me on a desk and he took the seat and sat in front of me.

His eyes were black, he was definitely pissed. I started shaking, I didn't want him to yell at me or bite me... Tears flooded my eyes but I blinked them back. Jace saw my tears... His face softened and his eyes turn back to his emerald green.

"Calla I wouldn't yell at you or hurt you... I am pissed you did that to Quinn, she had no right to call you those things but you also didn't have to go all physco on her ass. What happened out there?" Jace looked worried about me.

I sighed... "I lost control of myself... How is that possible? I'm not even a wolf! I can't loose control like you J!" Jace looked guilty when I mentioned him loosing control. I felt bad I said it. He quickly masked his quilt with a normal expression. "Calla you aren't a wolf, but what do you mean you lost control?" I was flustered I didn't know how to explain it...

"Well I lost myself, It was like I was sitting in the back of my head watching what was happening but I couldn't stop hurting her.. I wanted to stop but I wasn't in control..." My words ran off as I started to cry. Jace pulled me to his chest, rubbing my back and my quiet sobs got louder.

I can't believe I hit her, I know I was pissed and in the moment but I hit her and made her bleed! Wait... Why am I worrying about this. I should be concerned with Holden. When I rubbed his tummy I felt the sparks that Jace gave me except the ones Holden gave me weren't as strong as Jaces.. What did it mean? I need to corner later.

Jace sniffed my neck, breathing in my scent pulling me out of my thoughts. "Calla, I know you regret what you did but it's going to be ok... She will forget about it, and we will figure out what happened earlier with your actions, just chill out and go to gym, we skipped two periods. Holden is in your gym class so he will guard you."

This was my chance to corner him. I nodded. Jace turned to go to his class but snuck a quick kiss on my lips. I smile as he winks at me before jogging down to chemistry. I walk to gym... I see Holden right away, our eyes meet and I can't put my gaze away, Holden gets hit in the head with a basket ball from one of the guys, that breaks out stare.

I shake my head, that was weird... I went to the girls changing room, Quinn was in there. Her forehead was cut but covered in a band-aid and her right cheek was bruised, she was only in a bra so I saw three bruises on her stomach. I flinched seeing the pain I caused her.

I walked over to her, "Hey Quinn..." I saw her flinch when I spoke to her. "Oh hi Calla, do you want anything of mine? My shirt? Bra? My car keys? Lunch money?" She rambled off, I could tell she was frightened.

I sighed, I put my hand on her shoulder but she flinched again and cringed away from my touch. "Listen Quinn, I'm so sorry about earlier!! I wasn't in control, I was just.. Urgh I don't know, but I want you to know I regret what I did, I want to try to be your friend. I promise to protect you from everyone's harm including mine, please forgive me?" She looked shocked I was apologizing.

I could see tears in her eyes, oh shit! She isn't going to forgive me... She threw her arms around my waist pulling me closer, she was sobbing into my shoulder... She's hugging me.. I didn't question it, she's forgiving me.

"Calla! No one has ever offered to protect me before, even from themselves!! Your so sweet! Of course I forgive you, I don't blame you for kicking my ass, I would have to if I were you!" She cried. Wow she's my friend, I smile into her hair, "I am going to be you bestfriend Quinn. But I don't want you to be mean and bitchy anymore, okay?" She nodded quickly, not wanting to loose me.

She pulled back and smiled lightly, her face was close to mine, she stared at my lips, then made eye contact... There was a look in her eyes... Was it hate? No it can't be... Love? No! It's lust... She has lust for me... Oh gawd!! This won't be good, lesbian crushing! (AN: I have nothing against lesbians, I know I'm young but I'm still discovering myself)

I smile back at Quinn quickly and turn from her, facing the lockers. I randomly pick one and start stripping till I'm in my bra and panties, ignoring Quinn's stares I pulled my clothes on and walked out.

I needed to talk to Holden. I spotted him sitting on the top beleachers alone.. I jogged up to him and sat on the step in front of him. He looked at me and then looked away and blushed.

I sigh, "We need to talk Holden..."

He looks back at my face, "I know we do... Did you feel what I felt earlier? The sparks when we touched?"

So I wasn't the only one that felt it.. Shit!!! I could tell my face paled, that's impossible I'm Jace's mate not Holden's... It's not possible.

"Holden... What does that mean? What if it was only that one time..." I gasped as Holden took my face in his hands.

I felt the sparks wrack through my body, still not as strong as Jace's though... Holden was staring at me will lust in his eyes, he wanted me. And suddenly I knew I wanted him too. I shook my head and threw his hands away from me. "It's not possible... I'm Jace's!!!" Holden sighed, "Calla I know this is hard for you to believe but.. C, I think your my mate.. Too..."

Hey guys!!!! big twist!!! Is calla Jaces mate or Holden's??? Or both? ;) it's going to get steamy, I'm glad Quinn forgave Calla, but the lesbian crush can't get in the way of her boys. Thank you all for reading!!! <3 I love you all, don't forget to vote an react and follow me after reading <3 love you all!! Until the next update!