Chapter 63

Calla's POV

Someone shakes me and I blink a couple times before staring into the eyes of Kasper, who looked very worried. I thought I was with Harmony?!?! I looked around the table to see Erick, Kasper, Sam, Jared, Carson, Brady and all of the rest of the jocks that are sitting at our table staring at me curiously.

Brady clears his throat, "Are you ok Calla?" Wow... I really wasn't with Harm, i' missing her too much. I sigh and nod my head, "I'm perfectly fine Brady, Thank you. Just a little stressed... that's all." He nods his head in understanding and then Kasper grins and the rest of the boys shrug and go back to eating like the male pigs they are.

Kasper leans over and whispers in my ear, "Very interesting daydream about Harmony... honestly, girl on girl action turns me on." My breathing slows and my blood runs cold... DAMMIT! How could I have forgot?? He's a fricking telepathic just like me. I glare at Kasper and speak through my teeth, "Stay out of my mind and stay the HELL away from my mate!" Apparently my voice rose from the anger flowing through my veins.

People were staring directly at me, with wide and frightened eyes. OMFG! Why does everyone have to fricking stare at me?!?! Honestly, everyone is pissing me off today. I growl and the students cower back, "Why must you ALL stare at me 24/7! Eyes never leave me! I'm not some freak or science experiment that you observe so stop acting like I am!"

I didn't need a mirror to know my eyes were glowing bright, neon green. The adrenalin and anger was coursing through my veins and I could feel the power and strength slowly making its way to the surface, prepared for me to need it.

Honestly, I couldn't take it in this area! I needed to get away before I hurt somebody... I turn around and run away from the lunch table, from the café, and far from the school and my pack house. Running isn't a good way to deal with your problems but there's nothing wrong with putting them off.

I didn't know how long I was running but it was now the next day and it was about noon time. I left the House of Night at about 12pm. So I've been running for about 12 hours total. That would be a lot for a regular wolf or faye... but for me its like nothing.

Slowing down to a walking pace, I look around to see in surrounded by trees, and forest. People no where to be seen. I was alone.... this place was exactly like what I was feeling. Cold, alone and empty almost no hope to continue moving on.

I was in broad daylight.. breathing deeply, eyes glowing green and ripping trees from the ground throwing them miles away out of anger. If any humans saw me they would most likely shit their pants. It just feels like there is no other way for me to discard the pain I feel inside...

The looks I get everywhere I go is just so pressuring... like they expect me to be farting rainbows and throwing up candy. I'm not exactly bullet proof, or feeling less, or normal, but everyone knows im not normal but sometimes... sometimes I wish I could be. I cant help but think things and life would be better if I never moved to Colorado with my mother, if I never left home ... the home I lived at all my life before coming here.

Moving to Colorado has ripped away the life I had built up, and now its reassembling itself into a more difficult and more strange life. Everything has become cloudy and hazy. I used to never find myself second guessing, or stopping to think about the consequences because I had none. Everything I did didn't matter because I was young, stupid and nothing I did was SO BIG that it effected not only my life but many other lives.

But now I HAVE to stop and think, I have to know that everything I do matters, that everything I do will effect many lives. I have to be strong because my pack members will follow suit... they look up to me and depend on me. If I don't do my part in being a leader then I wont have people to lead when im officially ready to BE what they need.