Chapter 61

Calla's eyes when they glow ----------->>>>>>>.

Calla's POV

*Recap*

 The halls stay silent and I nod, "Exactly... you may see disaster visions... but I am more powerful then that obviously. Everyone knows that now because you were cruel and heartless... showing everyone my personal file and trying to expose me for what I am when there is nothing wrong with who I am. Your just threatened by me." I could tell that made her snap because her fist sprang back and when it came down to hit me I.....

Saw a hand flash in front of my line of vision, grabbing Cleo's fist, before it could hit its target, which was me... but I wouldn't let her actually hurt me. And then hand threw Cleo's fist to the left causing her to stagger back. I looked to the right trying to find m protector and to m surprise I saw Nyx.

Nyx's eyes were dark as night, and anyone could tell she was livid. She growled, "What the HELL do you think you were doing? Trying to hit another student at the House of Night is NOT allowed!" Cleo cowered back from the power defined in her words, "I know Nyx... im sorry... S-she hit me first!!!"

My jaw dropped. I couldn't believe this! That bitch was trying to blame me! I was about to say something to defend myself but a pair of arms wrapped themselves around my stomach pulling me back against their chest. I look up to see Kasper. He put his pointer finger to his lips, signaling me to be quiet. I grumble but stay quiet.

I return my attention to Nyx and Cleo. Nyx's jaw was clenching and unclenching, she spoke lowly through her teeth, "You know better not to lie... ANY adult vamp can tell when you are lying, and you try to lie to me?!?! How dare you Cleo! You know better! And then before, trying to hit Carmelina! I told EVERYONE to treat her with respect and kind ness, nothing less. To make sure she wasn't alone or friendless. But you made the kids here not want to be friends with her. Why is that Cleo?"

Cleo was visably shaking, she whimpered, "I saw Carmelina's files... including the page of your acceptance. I saw that you wanted to replace me, with her for the leader of the Dark Daughters! I had to defend my title!" Nyx growled, "And you think showing everyone her personal information about her pack, mate and abilities is the right way to do it??? You broke about 10 rules with this little stunt of yours. You have crossed the line once again." Cleo started crying and she was holding the granite pendant that the Leader Of The Dark Daughter wears.

She paused and then continued, "Being the Leader Of The Dark Daughters means that you have to set the example. That you have to be the one people look up too. That you will one day make a great High Preistess at one of the House of Nights. But, by what you have showed me... that will never happen."

Cleo had tears literally pouring from her eyes and she sobbed, "Please... P-please don't Nyx! Im sorry!!" Nyx shook her head and her eyes turned a bright silver, "Sorry isn't good enough for the horrible stunts you have yet again pulled... I, Nyx the Goddess of Night decrown, Cleo Marie Winter from being The Leader Of The Dark Daughters."

A flash of light came out of no where and shined down on Nyx and Cleo. Cleo was sobbing and shaking as Nyx lifted her hand to the granite pendant on Cleo's neck and she took it in her hands and it glowed a bright red before she ripped it right off of her neck.

Cleo sank to the ground crying and snotting all over herself. No one moved except for Nyx. Her eyes turned back to their normal green and she looked at me and half smiled, "I am terribly sorry for all of the damage Cleo has done. Please forgive me for not stopping this sooner." Nyx took my hand in hers and she nelt down on one knee and bowed her head to me.

I looked around and saw that everyone's faces were filled with sock. I looked back down at Nyx to see she was unmoving... I had no idea what to do!!! Kasper leaned over and whispered in my ear, "She is begging for forgiveness and showing respect by bowing... she wont move until you accept her apology... By the way Nyx has never done this to anyone, EVER!"

With Nyx still bowed on the ground I sighed and spoke with a loud, power filled voice, "I, Alpha Calla accept the Goddess Nyx's apology... she will be always forgiven no matter what." Automatically Nyx stood up with a smile on her face, "Thank you Carmelina... you are truly a forgiving and light spirited person..."

She paused and looked around at her students and a tight line spread across her face, "I expect EVERYONE to be kind to Carmelina... Do not judge her on the information you have read from her files, because I can assure you Carmelina is one of the most kind, light spirited and very inspirational faye I have ever met. She deserves to be treated with respect, and I hope you all do. Everyone get to class."

Once Nyx walked down the hallway and turned to go to her class room, everyone in the halls started to disappear to classes. But I just stood their speechless and Cleo was still crying on the floor. Kasper was still next to me, he shook my shoulder and I looked up at him. He sighed, "Come on Calla.. we have Vamp Sociology with Nyx."

I groaned, "But It will be awkward... she just bowed to me in front of a hallway filled with the students that go here!!!" K roll his eyes and replied, "Come on! Or ill drag you there! Not even kidding!" I sighed giving into him. I didn't want him to ruin my outfit. But as we walked I noticed more people smiling at me... but they only were cause they were scared of what Nyx would do to them if they weren't 'nice'.

We arrived at class and once I walked through the door all eyes were on me and everyone smiled and said in unison, "Hello Carmelina, Welcome to Vamp Sociology!" On the inside I rolled my eyes but on the outside I smiled and waved at everyone, "Hey everyone!"

I saw Nyx at the front of the room with a big smile on her face and she waved me over to her, "Carmelina, why don't you introduce yourself to the class and tell us a little bit about you?" Urgh! I hate introductions... but I've got to do it.

Facing the class I smiled, "My name is Carmelina but you can call me Calla, or what ever you want. Im 17 but im going to be 18 on Monday. I am a special type of faye... I am part succubus, land, wood and air nymph, and a telepathic. But im also half god and I will be a marked vampyre soon. I'm Alpha of the 'Blood Eclipse' pack and I have a mate, her name is Harmony and she is beautiful."

Everyone smiled and clapped. Jeez, they are like robots. I blushed and went to sat down, I spotted Mark and Kasper sitting with one desk between them, so I guess they want me to sit there. I sat down at the desk and crossed my legs so no one would see my panites.

I looked forward at the board and then I realized that Sam was sitting in front of me... weird. I turned around and saw Carson smiling at me, "Hello Goldie..." WHAT THE HELL???! I'm surrounded on all 4 sides. Urgh! I mentally slapped myself and refocused on the lesson Nyx was teaching.

Nyx was telling us about how blood lust effects a fledgling, "Blood lust towards a human can be very dangerous because a bond can be formed called imprinting. The human would be caused pain if the bond is strong enough if you don't feed from them often enough. Breaking this bond would be extremely painful so I recommend not feeding from a human. Now I would like you all to break up into groups to have a group discussion about Blood lust and ways to quench the hunger."

Once the word 'group' came out of Nyx's mouth all four boys turned towards me and smiled. I sighed, "Well this is going to be a wonderful group discussion." Mark rolled his eyes, "Don't be all sarcastic! Anyways, Nyx just told us to ya know explain it better to you."

I nod, "Great I get the dumbed down version." Ignoring my remarks Sam looked at his Vamp sociology book and skimmed he page before looking up into my eyes, "Drinking from a human is dangerous in many ways... it could possibly mess up the vampyre change and it could tie them to you causing them to go insane with need for your sexual attention... ways to avoid this is getting blood from another fledgling..."

Another fledgling? WHAT the hell??????

(To Be Continued...)

Hey guys! Hope you liked the chapter!!!! Vote, Comment, Follow, Share and I love you all!

Love,

Kat Akatyszewski <3 xoxo