Chapter 55

Calla's POV

I sigh as I rub my face with my hand, facing the crowd I call my pack. Everyone is thinking I'm crazy... making our pack house into a new location near VAMPYRES! Honestly I cant blame them but I cant go anywhere with out them.

"I just want you all to hear me out. I've been trying very hard to figure out why I am sooo special with all of my abilities and why I have so many parts in me, from all types of species in the faye world. I can't help but try to go to the source of the information. Nyx said I am part vampyre and that Is why I have the tattoos. She never gave me the tattoo on my forehead that triggers the change because she knew I was loyal to all of you with my duties of being Alpha. But she told me my tracker is marking my forehead on my birthday, and I wont be able to survive the change if I'm not around adult vampyres the whole time. So Nyx agreed to build a whole new pack house near the campus of The House Of Night. I think its a wonderful idea, there will be rooms for everyone, training centers, nursery's, play grounds, and plenty of room to shift and run with out worrying about hunters or humans. So I beg you all to accept this and to come with me, you never know it could be a wonderful experience for all of you." I ended my speech with a smile and a few tears slipped down my cheeks.

Everyone in the room looked at each other and shared their gazes. They all smiled up at me and shook their heads saying, 'Yes, we will come with you.'

My heart literally stopped, "Thank you all... you have NO idea how much this means to me. Being accepted by all of you makes me feel loved and very trusted. I would be no where with out every single one of you. I promise, everything will be PERFECT when we get to our NEW pack house. I would like all of you to begin to pack tonight and to have everything in your own family's van by the end of the week because my birthday is on Tuesday. Today is Monday so you have a week. Thank you all!"

The room burst into applause and cheers. I grinned and turned around to grab Harmony's hand. She smiled at me with approval as we quickly left the conference room and headed to my office where I told Lucy, Caroline, Jasper, Jade, Marcus, Demetrious, and Colt to meet us. I need their help.

Once we arrived at my office, I opened the door and saw that everyone was there and waiting for me, their smiling faces made my heart burst into happy erratic beats.

Harm sat down on the couch next to Carr and I simply stood in the middle of everyone... it was like a mini circle. I cleared my throat preparing to speak, "Hello, thank you all for coming. I bet you all are wondering why you are here?"

Everyone shook their heads 'yes' and I smiled, "You all are here because I need your help.." I was interrupted by the gasp of Jasper, "OH MY GODDESS! Alpha Calla needs the help of US?!?!?! Wow!!!" He finished sarcastically with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up Beta Jasper or else Ill shut you up myself... permanently." I shot him daggers with my eyes and he lowered his head in respect. I smirk, "That's what I thought. Now to get on to the point. I need all of you to make sure everybody is packed by the end of the week and while everyone is packing I need people to do rounds around the perimeter."

Lucy nodded her head, "That is very smart Calla. People must have heard we are moving to a new location so they are going to try to take this as a change to strike while we are distracted."

I grin, "Thank you for agreeing. I would like Lucy and Harmony to give all of the pack members what they need to get their stuff together. Then Marcus, Demetrious and Colt to do perimeter runs... one at a time though so you wont tire out quickly. Then Jade and Caroline to load the vans and to prepare the vans. Am I understood?"

Everyone smirked and saluted me before moving to action leaving the room but Harmony stopped and pecked my lips. After they left Jasper still sat in a seat near my desk, he looked confused, "Why does everybody get a job and I don't?"