Chapter 17

Calla's PROV

I woke up feeling the soft grass underneath me, i could feel the light of the moon on my skin... DAMMIT! Why does everyone leave me passed out in the yard, that's crazy! AT LEAST take me inside to bed. Jeez... Men.

My eyes flutter open to see Jasper sitting next to me, i looked around and saw no one else. Jasper's eyes were trained on me, jeez why does he have to stare at me with so much lust, im not even that attractive. What happened?? Urgh my head is pounding.

"Shut up Calla, you evoked to much power when you made a lightning storm that you fainted, your body wasn't used to holding that much power.... And we leave you out here now because your a wood nymph, you will heal faster when you are laying on the earth." HOLY SHIT! I stare at Jasper wondering how he did that... Its kind of creepy.

I tried to speak but my throat was really dry. URGH! I felt hungry, i feel like i haven't eaten or drinken anything in days! I look into Jasper's eyes to see him staring at me... i could tell he was listening to my thoughts. He sighs,

"Calla, speaking through the mind isnt that hard, try it. You just think the words you want to say and you push them towards the person and it goes from there."

I smile, Gee thanks for dumbing it down for me. He laughs. I focus on words... hmmm. AH! I got it. "Jasper..." I could tell he got the message, he was staring at me waiting for me to finish...

"You are a major c*ck sucker." i smile as i see Jasper's face redden with anger. HAHA! Not so matcho now. He huffed and blew his hair out of his eyes.

"what ever Calla, Its 11o'clock at night and everyone is sleeping. I thought this would be a good time to talk about the upcoming war." I sigh in my head, GOD! why does everyone have to drag the new girl (me) into battle when i barley have mastered my powers, other then having my abilities im a weak human. I frown thinking of my weakness.

Jasper held my chin in his hand and made me look at him, "Never think you are weak Calla! You can fight, and you have special abilities, we NEED you to fight with us, the Luna needs to support her pack... You need to support your side, the good side. Your abilities can make us win. Like it or not you will fight with us... Tomorrow we are waking up at the crack of butt which is 6'oclock and everyone is training here. You will train and learn how to use your abilities quicker, so you dont have to kiss everyone for 30 seconds. Get some sleep C, you will need it."

I stare at him, i REFUSE to fight against others. its not right!!! Jasper leaned in and kissed my forehead. I glare at his back as he walks into my house.

URGH! That man is impossible, what ever im not going back to sleep. I get up and open the back door, i run up the stairs to my big bedroom so i could shower im my luxurious bath/spa bathroom. Once i open my bedroom door and close it, i strip out of my clothes and head to the bathroom.

When i open the door and gasp to see Jasper in my tub. GOD! He is sooooo anoyying! I shriek and cover myself with a towel. Jasper smirks as he looks over my body, as if he eyes could caress my body.

I shake my head and snap out of it, "GET OUT OF MY BATHROOM BITCH!" I yell. I was mad now. Jasper looked shocked, "You WILL NOT call me a bitch Calla, i am an elder which makes me better then you and more powerful!" Really? He thinks hes more powerful then me?? BULLSHIT! I have a great idea!

I close my eyes and make my eyes turn my neon, bright green, the way they only colored like that when i was going to feed on someones chi. Jaspers breathe caught in his throat when he saw my eyes, His eyes turned black with lust...

Man maybe i am sexy after all. I stalk to the tub and bent down. Jasper is breathing hard, i could tell he was getting hard from just staring at me. I smirk, i run my hand down Jaspers bare chest that was above the water, i scrape my nail lightly against his skin, i was teasing him.