Chapter 32

Calla's PROV

Gosh, I cant believe I heard Harmony say that... She thinks she loves me. That's impossible, I never knew she was a lesbian... Not that I have an issue, im interested in anyone that has chi! Luke isn't going to like this... GAWD CALM DOWN CALLA!!! Urgh, they are leaving in a few days. Just try to get your paper work done.

I sigh and look down at the letter I got from some Alpha. I open it and pull the blue piece of paper out, and begin to read.

Dear Alpha Calla,

I am Alpha Nick of the True Blood Pack, I have heard of your unusual faye abilities, and how you manage to be Alpha with out being a wolf. It has intrigued my council, so I would love it for you to come to Denali, and share your story to my pack and council. At this meeting, I would also like to discuss becoming allies in war. The Sharp Claw Pack, has threatened many packs here in Denali, including mine. We all have heard you and your pack are the strongest pack in the world, So we would all be grateful if you could benefit us with your amazing abilities, and strength.

I would also like to talk about my children, I have three sons. Marcus, Demetrius, and Colt, Marcus is 17, Demetrius is  16, and Colt is 19. They are strong to-be Alphas, but I want them to be trained by you. I also think they might have faye abilities, and I know you 'specialize' in that department. So I would love to talk to you about accepting them into your pack, to train, be stronger and wiser, also to discover themselves and maybe find their mates. Also don't worry, I told them that they cant flirt with you.. because you have enough mate problems. Haha! Take that as a laugh Carnino! (Spanish for my sweet) I hope you are interested in attending!

From, Alpha Nick

Hmmm... I am receiving a lot of letter lately. I think it would be a good idea to go to Denali to tell them my story so less people will judge me and be afraid of me. Also being allies with another pack seems like the right thing to do.. plus I would gain the packs that need help again the 'Sharp Claw Pack' Man, im going good with this Alpha stuff... Ill just write a letter now so I wont have to later... I sigh before grabbing a piece of white parchment.

Dear Alpha Nick,

Thank you for sending me that letter, it definilty intrigued me. I would like to accept your offer to the meeting in Denali with your pack, council and you of course! I think it would be great to tell people about my unusual story in figuring out im the strongest faye on the earth. You know, I wasn't raised around this world, I just figured out about this world when I moved to this city. I would also love to be your ally, the 'Sharp Claw Pack' will definitely be taken down if it comes to a fight, I will defend all of the threatened packs down in Denali.

I think it would be great for your sons Marcus, Demetrious, and Colt to join my pack. You know if they have faye abilities they would have probably found out from being in the faye/wolf world for so long, but honestly you never know. I would love to test them and train them. You know, everyday my pack has training sessions from 4am to 3pm. But there are groups by age level and skill level, so that means different times. But no matter what, I would love to accept your sons into my pack, and there are a ton of unmated females in my pack so you never know, their mates could be here! I'm excited to find out!

So Alpha Nick, you can send me an invitation to your meeting and I will definitely be there, and we can talk more about the war, and your sons.

Until we talk next,

Alpha Calla

M hand is hurting now... URGH! I should have a scripter. That would be a very useful person. I sigh, I just cant get Harmony out of my head. I don't understand how she could love me...