chapter 5

Jace smirked at Marco's offer. I was still to stunned to offer him to stay for dinner. I also still felt very self consious and embarassed Marco opened the truck door to find us 'in the act'. Just remebered the feelings of his fingers pumping into me made me wet. I was pulled out of my thoughts by a growl. I look up and see Jace's eyes changed to the color black (again) and that he just growled at me.

I was confused at why he keeps growling. Marco looks at me and then turns to Jace and then i think he sniffed the air? thats really weird. Then Marco looked like he understood what Jace was feeling. Marco whispered something to Jace before he walked towards the big mansion i call home and disapeared into it. I watched as he walked into my house.

Then my eyes snapped back to Marco, my cheeks flushed knowing he would have 'a talk' with me. Marco had the biggest smile on his face, he walked over to the big truck, lifted me out and into a big hug. "I am sooo happy for you Calla!" He squeezed me until i hit him back a couple times, stating i couldnt breath. He put me down gently and i raised my eyebrows...

"You happy cause i just got... you know.. in that truck with Jace?" Marco looked confused and then as if he understood my wording, "Calla, dont worry you will be happy with everything here soon enough." what?? I will never be happy here. i miss my friends, and my school. oh well, ill fix it later. i mumbled a thank you as Marco hurried me along into the big house where Jace and my mother was.

Once i closed the door behind me i heard my moms footsteps as she rushed to me and embraced me in a huge hug. "Sweetie!!! i knew you would make friends, close friends!" she winked at me. I roll my eyes, "Mom, Hes just a friend." she giggled while Marco looked away from me proably thinking 'Oh yeah.. just friends'. "Come on hunnie, dont leave your guest alone.

Marco and I are going to get dinner started, why dont you and Jace go take a walk through the path in the woods to the park." I loved the woods so it wouldnt be so bad. i mumbled an ok as she pushed me to the living room where Jace was sitting, his whole face lit up once he saw me. "You and Calla are going to talk a walk throught the woods, on a path that leads to the park while Marco and I cook dinner, now shoo!" My mom made the 'go away' hand gestures before she sauntered off into the kitchen probaly doing the prep for dinner,

Marco gave us both looks before standing there starring at Jace, I see Jace nod and Marco follows my mother. WEIRD! "So, lets start that walk." I mumble. I open the back door to our huge back yard. The long line of trees that start the woods are about 30 yards away. Jace stays by my side the whole time until we reach the edge of the woods.

"Jace why did we stop?" He turns to me,

"Just making sure i see no small animals that could hurt you." he smirked but his answer didnt seem to convincing. Jace took my hand in his before pulling me onto the path.

"Why did you stay for dinner? You could have left, you got what you wanted." Jace stopped and starred into my eyes.

"What happened in my truck isnt what i wanted...well i liked it but i wasnt with you just to get that. I want a realtionship in the future. Also i stayed for dinner because Marco invited me to stay and i walked to eat with you." He smiled before starting to walk again, pulling me with him.

A realtionship? i was to stunned to say anything. Ow my neck hurts... i reach up and feel along my collar bone to feel these bumps... weird. I pull out my compact mirror to see 5 hickies on my neck. My eyes widdened and i was mad.

"What the hell Jace!!!" i smacked his arm away from my hand.

"What was that for? oh..." Jace looked sorry and nervous. "Yeah ohhh! What is everyone going to think! These things are hard to cover you know!" Jace's eyes turned black.

"What do you mean, how would you know they are hard to cover?" he growled. I roll my eyes at his growling.

"I know because i have recieved a lot of hickies in my day... duhhh!" I mock him. Jace started shaking...is he mad at me??

Jace tried to control his shaking, "Dont EVER let another guy mark your neck EVER again unless its me!! Understand?" he growled. I was pissed at Jace, he cant control me like im his bitch. "You cant control me! I'll let who ever i want give me hickies." I yell. Jace seems like he cant control his shaking. Whats going on with him? Its just hickies, its not like we are 'together' but i think its dangerous to be near him right now...

Jace's PROV

My wold is taking over! We are mad that other guys have marked our mate's neck with hickies! I cant control my shaking, im going to turn. My wolf wanted out and he wanted to find whoever marked her and kill them. He wanted blood. I pull out of my thoughts and try to gain back control.

I look down at our mate... she looks pissed but frightened. I need to get in control. I steel a glance at her neck again, seeing our hickies. Someone else put hickies on our mate's neck, just like us. At this point i know i cant control my wolf. I need to get help.

I need some pack members over here. "I need five men to come to the part of the woods where i am. There is a trail that leads to a park its near Marco's manner. Im here with my mate and im lossing control of my wolf and i think i am going to shift. Come and get her out of here, and treat her with respect she is the luna."  I send that message through our pack lick. "Alpha Jace your beta and third, fourth and then Me and Jake are coming to help. Try to stay in control until we ge there." 

I feel relieved that my beta is coming... he will protect my mate. I look at my mate, shes ten yards away from me, she probaly feels the power radiating from my body and she sensed danger so she must have given me my space. I calm my voice down and try to lessen the shaking,

"Calla, my friends are coming to take you home, im not feelings well, i have low-blood sugar and i need to get away from here. Just stay put until they arrive... Im sorry." Calla is confused. "I'll be at dinner though C, i wouldnt miss it for the world. i just need to have my blood tested." Calla nods as if she understands.

I feel my men coming in wolf form. I cant let her see them like that! I close my eyes, "change back into human form before you come to collect her, she dosnt know about wolfs yet!" I sense them changing back. Whew! That was a close one. I see Holden my beta come out of the trees in only shorts and shoes, the rest of the guys follow, in exact order... Holden, Brett, Kyrie, Jake and Lennox.

I look over at my mate to see her eye raping all of the guys. I growl at them. "Hey!!! Calm down J, we are here to bring..." Holdens sentance wore off. I descicded to speak up, "Calla, my name is Calla. I am the new bad ass at school, or at least thats what people are calling me." I smirk. Holden laughs at me calling myself a 'bad ass'

"Okay Bad ass I am holden, and then this is Brett, Kyrie, Jake and Lennox." All of the guys line up in the order of their names. I grin "Nice to meet you all." i wink at Holden. OMG he is soo hot, but not as close to as hot as Jace, Jace's muscles are so big and hes so strong and beautiful.

Just thinking about how beautiful he is makes me wet. Jace's growl pulls me out of my thoughts. I see Holden and all of the other guys starring at me with lust. What the hell??? Jace growls at the guys and comes over to stand infront of me, shielding me from their vision.

"SHE IS MINE!" Jace yells. Lennox growls, "I dont see your mark on your 'mate' so i dont really think shes your mate!" Jace starts shaking more violently. The only guy over there that seems uneffected by me is Brett.

Brett speaks up now, "GUYS! Get a grip! No fighting over our Luna!"

Luna... there it is again. i am so confused.

"Why does everyone keep calling me Luna?" i questioned.

Holden looks over at me and says, "Your Luna of the Blood Eclipse Pack, becuase your Jace's 'mate' or so he says. We are all what humans call werewolfs" I start laughing! "hahahahaha!!! Yeah right and im the boggie monster!!"

I look through my tears of laughter to see everyone including Jace has a serious look on their face. I am scared now, "Its impossible..." I start to back away down the trail to my house. "Calla, dont go. Its true your my mate." i was confused and scared.. "I am a werewolf...."