Chapter 20

Calla's PROV

Oh my god!!! What have they done!!! My face paled at the sight of Jasper's nose being broken with blood running in a steady stream down his face. I turn my head and see Holden isn't naked anymore hes in wolf form laying on the ground with his right arm holding and supporting his left arm... great its probably broken.

MEN ARE STUPID! I finally look over to Jace, his face is bruised and he has cuts across his cheeks and one going down his bare chest in a jagged line. I AM SO PISSED! They are supposed to love me, and not hate on each other...  I am furious.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU!" All three boys look up at me with apologetic eyes, well guess what! Their sweet faces wont save their ass's this time.

Jasper looked at me and frowned, "Im sorry Calla, it got out of hand. I don't know what it was but me and Jace both sat up in bed and our eyes were our wolves color and we automatically smelled you will another male and we got... territorial, we didn't even stop to think that he was your mate too...."

I look over at Jace to see him nod. Jeez, that's weird but im not letting this go. "I was in the middle of being a GOOD MATE to Holden, you guys are already mated to ME, HE IS NOT! He deserves me more then the both of you right now...

Hes the best to me. You guys have no idea.... Im leaving for the night, don't wait up." I shot an apologetic glance at Holden before turning on my heel and walking right down the stairs, no shoes, no jacket only my pajamas... I'll just... visit the pack house.

I got in my car and turned the key in the ignition, the pack house was near my house, probably because Marco had to stay close by. I see a HUGE house and my best quess was that, the pack house was right here. I knew everyone knew I was here...

I parked my car and headed towards the door, but before I could knock the door swung open and I saw a teenage girl that was about 14, she had long dirty blonde straight hair and brown eyes, she was tanned and taller then me.

The girl smiled at me and bowed her head, "Hello Luna! Im so honored to welcome you to the pack house, I am Gabby... Please come in, your mother is in the conference meeting with Marco, you are invited to join."

I pick up her chin in my hand so shes looking at me. "Thank you Gabby, you are very kind... But you don't need to bow, think of me as a close friend or aunt!"

Her face turns a bright red, I chuckle and kiss her cheek before turning down the hall, I was following the yelling guessing it was a very... important meeting. I sigh before I open the door, the room falls to silence, I look up and see my mother, Marco and a bunch of other shirtless bulky men...

hmmm why is everyone staring at me??? Im just a girl. Well a special girl with muiltiple faye abilities... "Calla thank you for attending Luna." I meet a mans gaze, he is around 6'1" and is blonde with blue eyes, he is in his late twenties... oh I have to reply..

"Umm thank you..." He smiles at me, "Collin. My Collin Luna, I am a warrior." I nod and smile back, "Nice to meet you Collin, I bet you are a very skilled warrior."

Collin nods and blushes, I chuckle and turn to my mom, her face is pale and shes holding Marco's hand tightly in hers, She looks at me but breaks down into loud sobs... I start to walk towards her but Marco puts his hand up telling me to stop... what the HELL!

I can comfort my mother if I want too, I turned my eyes green and was ready to talk towards him but I was pulled back by stong arms... I whip my head around to see Collin restraining me. I hiss at him, I was about to break his arms before Marco interrupted me, "Don't hurt him, I didn't want you to try and comfort your mother because, shes crying about you... Sit down so Garret and I can explain."