chapter 8

When Jace and I walk through the back doors to my house i saw my mom rushing over to me, "Calla!!!! What took you guys sooo long?" My mothers eyes were wide with fear and concern for me. I sigh, "Mom you shouldn't have worried, my mate Jace was with me... he wouldn't let a rouge hurt me." My mother stepped back...stunned that i knew about werewolves.

I looked over to Marco, who was smiling. I grin at Marco, "I cant believe you guys didn't tell me about werewolves, i could have been hurt if i didn't know, but i forgive you! I have my mate to protect me." I blush as Jace wraps his arm around my waist protectively.

I shivered as the tingles went up my spine. I looked over to my mom who looks sorry and guilty for not telling me. I smiled at her, "Show me your mark mom!!" She snapped out of her guiltiness and it was replaced by excitement. She pulled her scarf off to revel a knit together mark that's blue just like Marco's eyes with his name going through it.

"Its beautiful Mom!!!" I hug her tightly. Jace nudges me, i don't get what hes saying until he looks down to my collarbone...he wants me to show them.... I'm not sure I'm ready for that. Before i could whisper a no he spoke up. "I hope its ok i didn't ask for permission, but i marked Calla."

He smiled brightly at Marco and my mother. I couldn't believe him. My mom looked at me with big eyes and a huge smile on her face, "Show me dear!!!" I sighed and pushed my shirt over to revel my mark... it has swirls that are blue and red and then its all in the shape of a duchess stone, with Jace's name in the middle in yellow. The yellow represents his eyes..his powerful wolf.

My mother gasped, "Its beautiful..." She could barley find words. Marco was shocked, "I've never seen one like that...ever..." He locked eyes with Jace, "Can i touch it? and take a closer look?" Jace's muscles tighted knowing Marco wanted to touch HIS 'mark' but nodded slightly. Marco stepped up to me till he was three feet away... He lightly ran his fingers over my mark, it sent pleasurable chills through me. i leaned into Jace, wanting his touch.

"Amazing.." Marco murmured. He looked into my eyes and smiled. "Its a one of a kind mark... It smooth where the lines swirl but there are patterns of your skin around Jace's name, like your skin swirled around his name. Its a sign of power." He looked at Jace and smiled widely.

Jace smiles back, but his muscles are still tense from Marco touching me. I forgot about dinner. I was TIRED! I yawned, "Mom im going to bed i have a test tomorrow in class." She nodded before turning around smiling at Marco, they walked to their side of the house. I told her i didn't want to hear anything from them.

So Marco moved them to a different side of the house. I looked over at Jace to see his eyes were yellow. I grabbed his hand and led him to my room. "Why is my mark so mesmerizing to Marco and everyone who see's it?" I questioned him. Jace sighed, his eyes still yellow, "Its a mark like no one elses it means we are powerful and fully meant to be together. People will be afraid of you in school even more now!" He joked. I smile "People aren't afraid of me."

Jace started laughing. "Are you serious?!?!? Everyone in gym class didn't want to go near you, your like the Hulk! hahaa" I rolled my eyes, i was just very....athletic and driven by strength. "What ever, make your self comfortable, you can stay over if you want... Just go turn into your wolf and run home and grab your school stuff and clothes. Im going to take a shower." She smiled mischievously as she stripped her shirt off, it left her in her laced bra, then the leggings came off and there she was in a bra and thong.

Jace's PROV

She winked as she turned around and strutted to the bathroom. I looked down to see my member was hard a rock, URGH! I hate when that happens, and she left me alone to deal with this on my own. I will get her back later. I went out the backdoor and changed into my wolf, her scent was everywhere around her house and in the woods, It was intoxicating.

I couldn't control my wolf with her scent around so i picked up my speed and ran until my house was visible. I sighed.

I opened the door to see my Dad and Mother sitting on the couch with worried looks. I sighed i have to tell them. "Hey guys, i came home to get clothes and my school stuff because i found my mate and im staying over her house, im gonna drive with her to school. You can meet her tomorrow, and you will  love her mark, its extraordinary."

I shot them a smirk, they were stunned. I laughed and i ran to my room and shoved random clothes into my school bag and went through the back door.

Ahhh this is the way to get her back... I'm going to expose introduce her to the whole pack early! Perfect payback. I turn into my wolf again and started sprinting to my mate... i didn't want to leave her alone. I went back to thinking about her mark...

maybe an elder can explain it to us more.. clearly. I see Calla's mansion come into view.. i was excited to sleep with her in her bed. I tiptoed upstairs, I knocked three times on her bedroom door before opening it.

Calla was walking out of the steamy bathroom with only a towel on... her hair soaking wet, dripping on the towel and floor, JESUS!!! She is trying to kill me... My wolf was coming to the surface.. i walk over to her eyeing her legs, all the way up until where her legs stop where the towel is.

I lean down and lick her water soaked lips, i press my lips against hers, when i nibble her jaw... i bend down and touch her mark with my tongue, she moans. I bite into it, then lick it lightly and she moans even louder in pleasure... she lifts her arms and digs them into her hair, her towel drops but she doesn't care. I was left looking at her beautiful naked body... Im losing control....

Hey Guys!!! Cliff hanger!!! I was excited about the mark... they are a powerful couple, them being Alpha and Luna ;) Ill probley update again later!!!! Don't forget to comment and vote, follow me so you can get the next couple chapters i might restrict them because of the naughtiness ;) Until next update my pretties <333333