Chapter 10

Hey guys I think when I tired to update chapter 10 it didn't work so I'm doing it again!

Callas PROV

****
We pulled up to the school parking lot and parked in the back... Still wanting to not get in a fight about parking spaces. Jace smiled and turned to me before we got out of the car, "Babe, there will be a lot of rumors and shit pointed towards you and stares... Lots of stares and I want you to ignore all of it!" I laugh on the inside but smile at Jace, "trust me nothing anyone says will effect me."

Haha! Like I care about the bullshit anyone one of these bitches says!!! Haha! It's hilarious! But it's cute Jace is looking out.

Jace takes a deep breathe and opens the passenger side before coming to my side and opening my door and smiling down at me. I swear his smile made me get extreme butterflies, it was just soooo beautiful! He offers his hand to me and I blush but accept it.

Our fingers slide into one another's, his hand is huge!! Mine is so small. I get pulled out of my thoughts from all of the nasty glares from the girls that 'love' Jace but it's more like they are obsessed with him.

All of the guys that noticed me my first day were staring at me, but no one dared to hoot or whistle at my smoking dress because they knew Jace would kill them. Hmm it's weird, usually Jace is surrounded by the... "Hey Jace, Calla." Holden greeted us.

I spoke to soon. "Hey Goldie!" Jace grinned. Goldie??? Isn't that a nick name for a girl? Oh well. I noticed Holden walking very close to me, I snuggled into Jaces side. He looked down at me confused but it looked like he liked me being close to him. I pointed to Holden with my eyes and he knew that I was bothered by him being so close.

Jace sighed, "Holden is standing close to you because I ordered him to guard you at all times, he will be with you when I'm not in your classes and if I have pack business he will stay with you." I rolled my eyes. "J, I can take care of myself just fine." Holden scoffed. "Yeah right."

He muttered under his breathe. I was getting mad at him, I can take down a 'big, bad' werewolf. I stopped and turned to face Holden. "You think I can't take you? Or any other wolf, Goldie? Cause I can kick your ass any day." Holden and Jace looked shocked from my outburst. Silence turned into Holden's annoying laughter. I got the greatest idea. I let go of Jaces hand, I saw Holden doubled over laughter, I'm going to knock the laughter out of him.

I kneed Holden in the face, he looked shocked but before he could act, I punched him squares in the jaw, his head shot the the side, he turned his head back and glared.

"Your going to regret that, Luna." I smirked. "Bring it on, dog!" Jace growled at Holden but he ignored it. Holden shifted, and I got ready in my fighting stance, I threw my heels off but kept on in my hand then re-thought it... I don't need a weapon to kick Holden's ass.

I handed them to Jace, I whispered, "Let me handle this, you know he won't hurt me." He looked pained, and worried for me but nodded.

I turned to face Holden who was staring at me in anger, I didn't waste time. I did a flying kick into his dog jaw, he yelped in pain. I smiled, he nipped at my legs but I jumped up in the air and touched my toes before doing a back flip rolling into a feral position, I smirked, Holden looked surprised,

"I took tae kwon do for 6 years, that's how I know I can kick your ass, I'm smart, fast, and strong. Back down now and I won't punish you." Holden looked scared now, he didn't push me any further. He trotted over to me and lied down with his stomach facing up, it was a submissive pose, saying he submitted to me.

I chuckled and letter Holden's tummy, he purred but I was surprised when I felt shocks run through my hands, our eyes locked and he looked confused... I heard heels snapping against the tar, I look up to see the bitch Quinn stalking towards us. Holden shifted back so fast it was a blur.

I could tell Quinn saw nothing, she was focusing on me. She looked mad. I smirked it must be about what I did at the party! "Calla you are dead!" She screamed, my smirk grew, "listen Quinn I know you think your the 'it girl' here but that's about to change, your my 'bitch' now. It's official, everyone knows and your a laughing stalk. Now leave before you regret staying here and making me mad."

I hated acting like a bitch to her, but she deserved it. I'm alway nice to people, I was saddened when her face fell. But it was quickly masked with hate.

"How dare you speak to me like that new girl? All you are is a dirty ass slut." She sneered. That was the last straw. I was about to speak but she stopped my words when she slapped me across the face, it was one of those girl slaps so it barly hurt but it still made me mad.

I heard Jace and Holden growling at her, but I waved them off. "Bitch you are going to regret you did that..." I raised my fist and Quinn screamed in fright.

Hey guys I hope you like the update!!! Quinn is in for a huge beating!!! Thank you all for reading my book, I'm happy you all like it but I've been working hard! I want at least 10 votes ;) hahaha lol I love you all <3 until the next update <333