Chapter 39

Calla's POV

I walk to my room, where I hoped Harmony was... I wanted to tell her about Luke.

I turn my knob and saunter in, I smile when I see Harmony straightening her beautiful long golden brown hair, "Hey babe, you know you don't need to straighten your hair? Its already beautiful."

Harm blushes, "Thank you C, but I love the way it glistens in the light when I straighten it!"

I smile, "You know, every single strand of your hair glistens gold and red in the sun? Its sooo beautiful!"

She giggles, and I walk over and wrap my arms around my baby, I put my head in the crook of her head and I take in a deep  breath.

I moan, "Your smell is so intoxicating..."

Harmony groans, "Stop moaning! Its making me want you even more! You said you wanted to wait for marriage!"

I smile, "Baby, I do want to wait but your smell is so enticing... I need to have you!"

Harm smirks and turns around and starts walking towards me and I back up until the back of my knees hit the bed causing me to fall onto my soft comforter.

Harmony's eyes turn royal blue; meaning her wolf is in front.

She straddles my hips and leans down so her lips are close to mine, "My beautiful mate.. so alluring and intoxicating... You know you smell like roses, lavender.... I cant believe Harmony has restrained herself this long..."

Im guessing Harm's wolf is talking to me. I laugh, "Its hard for me too, but I wanted our first time to be special... for it to hold a lot of love, and not just lust."

Harm smiles, "That's really sweet Calla..."

Her eyes melt into her brown ones and I know Harm is back with me.

Before she could speak I lean up and press my lips to hers, she moans.

I let my lips move in sync with hers, but my Alpha instincts take over, me wanting to dominant my mate.

I take Harm's lower lip into my mouth and I suck on it, sinking my teeth lightly into her skin, causing her to moan into my mouth, I smirk.

I pull her shirt over her head, seeing she has no bra makes her blush, she tries to cover her body with her arm but I pull it away, "Your beautiful Harmony... let me please you!"

Harmony bites her lip and nods, I roll over so im on top and shes on bottom.

I lick her lips and kiss her jaw, nibbling down to her mark. I tongue her mark, earning a moan from her, I smile and go down to her beautiful breasts, I kiss around her nipple, she moans and arches her back into me.

She moans as I take her hard nipple into my mouth, I let my tongue run over the sensitive bud, she moans again... and I lightly bite her bud, then pull back and blow cold air over them.

I smirk, and pull back and I lay beside her. She groans, "Why did you stop??"

I laugh, "Im waiting for our wedding! Anyways, Your family are on their way up here. So go get your cute ass in that closet and put on some clothes!"

Harm blushes but is quickly replaced by a frown, "My parents must be mad at me.."

I frown and cradle her in my arms, "They are not mad at you! I think they are proud... Don't worry, nothing bad will happen!"

She sighs, "Thank you babe, I want to take a shower."

I nod, "Its all yours! I love you baby!"

Harm smiles, "I love you too!"