Chapter 60

Calla's POV

Urghhhh!!!! Waking up at night is something I will definitely have to get used too. I shake my hair, causing all of the waves to cascade down my back, and out of the mini pony tail I put it in, in the middle of the day.

I really don't think I will get used to think whole, have classes at night and sleep through the day think... its honestly very weird. But I will get used to it some time. I sigh as I haul my fat ass out of bed, and I trudge over to my walk in closet where my private bathroom is. I skip the closet and go right for the bathroom. I shower and take care of business... then washing my hands.

Now time to pick my first day clothes. I walk into the closet and begin to look over the racks of clothes with the third former emblem on it. My mom always tells me that on the first day you should wear a dress or something professional and not something lazy.

Hmmm... I do guess she was always right. First impression is everything. I walk over to the dress rack to scan through the millions of dresses until I find the perfect one... its black and it covered my breats but it bunches at the bottom of my thighs, and in the back there are two cross's and then the rest of my back is showing. I honestly think its perfect.

No bra though. I look perfectly fine with out a bra anyways. I just hope no one calls me a slut for wearing it, but I really do think this is the perfect dress for today. Then to top it off a pair of black pumps. Perfect... its all perfect. I smile as I tug the dress over my head and make sure its in the perfect places.

Then I bend over and pull the shoes on. Jeez... I hate high heels but it does make you look soffisticated. I look down at the dress and I see the little third former emblem on the right breast... haha now It really is perfect.

I walk out of the walk in closet, stumbling a little from the heels. And once Dakota sees me her face lights up with a grin, "You sure do, look pretty today Calla!" I giggle, "I found it in my closet... once I laid eyes on it I knew I was gonna wear it today!"

She laughs, "I feel that way with my clothes too." Dakota motions to her clothes. She's wearing a pair of skinny jeans that are ripped and faded, and then a plain black long sleave with the third former emblem on the right breast, then her normal cow girl boots to complete it all.

I laugh, "I can tell.... your fashion is very..." She interrupts with a sigh, "Country ish... yeah I know! I grew up in texas. And I miss home and when I wear the clothes I wore on my farm it makes me feel at home." I nod, "I totally understand, I miss home a lot."

Dakota nods before disappearing into her walk in closet. I sigh while turning around to grab my bag on the floor next to my full body mirror next to my bed. Its a black simple bag from The North Face. I love that store... I unzip the bag making sure I have binders, paper, pens and pencils.

I close the bag, satisfied with everything that's in there. I trudge over to my desk where my hair brush is, then I start to yank through the knots until its all smoothed out. I whip out my straightener and I run it through till all of my hair is perfectly straight, so now it falls right above my bum.

Makeup isn't needed today because I don't want people to think im some fake Barbie... like Cleo and her gang of plastic barbies gone wrong. Dakota appears at my side and I jump alitte, "Jeez... make more noise... you scared me. I need to get you a bell or something."

Dakota laughs, "I aint wearing no bell so forget about it. But I just wanted to tell ya that you look gorgeous today... have you ever thought about using a green eyeliner? Cause' it will bring out the dark green in your eyes!" Hmmm... ive never thought about eyeliner but I guess it would be ok to use a little.