Chapter 62

Calla's POV

*Lunch Time*

Today has probably been one of the most interesting days I've had in a very long while. Today I learned about bloodlust and how sucking the blood of another fledgling is basically ok. Also, I learned that most artists are Vamps like Van Gauge is a Vamp! Most famous people are vampyres because they are very talented in the arts. Then I learned a little bit of Cherokee... and now lunch time!

My favorite part of the day... minus having EVERYONE in the school eating at the same time. The lunch system is weird, but I roll with it. Erick, Kasper, Sam, Carson, Jared, Jessie and Mark have decided to sit with me today since its my 'first day' but since they are sitting here a bunch of other jocks have joined us.

The food served today was either spaggehtii, or you could have the salad bar. Me being healthy... I chose the salad bar because honestly everything looks really green and fresh. So, here I sat at a table, smack dab in the middle of the café with jocks surrounding me.... how could this get any worse?

Kasper nudged me and I looked up into his blue eyes to see he was smirking, "Calla didn't you hear what Brady said?" I look over at the jock that was looking at me. Brady who I assumed him to be had short black hair, grey stormy eyes, a strong build, with tanned skin, thin lips, and he was about 5'11", and he was smiling at me.

I clear my throat before questioning Brady, "I'm sorry, I was spacing. What did you say?" Brady chuckled and replied, "I was asking you about your tattoos. I never would of thought a chick like you would have ink." Wow... another one of these guys? Cocky little dick heads.

I roll my eyes and stare him directly in the eyes. I turn my eyes to their glowing neon green and Brady gulps and I laugh, "What kind of girl do you take me to be?" He shivers and answers, "A tough girl obviously. Soooo where did you get your ink?"

Obviously he was trying to change the subject so I sigh and lean back in my chair before replying, "Nyx gave them to me." Brady's expression along with a lot of other people's at the table filled with confusion. A jock which I believed to be Zach (has brown hair, brown eyes and a soft smile) frowns, "How did she give them to you? Your not even marked."

Urghhh! I hate telling this story over and over again. I sigh, shaking my head, "Nyx gave me these tattoos to show I was one of her children... she didn't want to mark me on my forehead because the change would begin and she knew I was loyal to my pack and I hate duties to everyone else... so she decided to wait. Which I am grateful for."

Everyone nods in complete understanding. I was just sitting there and then I felt a presence behind me and I turned seeing Harmony! My face lit up and I kissed her right there in front of everyone but I didn't care if they saw. I literally couldn't take being away from Harm for so long I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to my dorm.

She smiled when she got in, "I've missed you!" I giggle, "I've missed you more.. trust me." She winks at me walking towards the bathroom to shower, "Ima take a shower quick, we can catch up after."

I think about how beautiful she is while she's in the shower.... I love her so much.

Harm walks out and i look over at Harmony, who just got out of the shower... Wearing nothing but a simply pink towel. The water dripping down her body and the moon reflecting off of the drops made her glisten, and it was the most sexy thing I've ever seen other then her face.

Harmony notices me staring and she smirks, "why are you staring? Like what you see?" I gulp when she starts pulling the towel off and I nod not able to speak. She laughs at me and drops the towel so her magnificent body is out in the open, just waiting for me to take her.

Harm stalks towards me with a sexy glint in her eyes, knowing what was going to happen. I close my eyes, and when I open them I know they are glowing the bright neon green that they always do.

When she see's my eye color she smirks and straddles my lap, making sure to grind her lower half into mine. I was sitting on the bed in just a long shirt... So it was basically skin to skin. She starts to kiss down my neck and my moans were getting loud from all of the pleasure able tingles running all over my skin.

I couldn't take her teasing anymore. I ripped my shirt off leaving me naked, then I flipped us over so I was on top, I smirked at her surprised face and I leaned down and took her lips with mine. I licked her bottom lip, and her mouth immediately opened or me and my tongue swooped in gently caressing hers. I wasted no time, I slide one of my fingers into the heat of her insides.

Her moans were loud in my ear, and I just added more fingers and pumped faster. Honestly, we would do this with a dildo but I prefer skin to skin. Harmony's body started to shake and I smirked against her skin and bent down to bite my mark on her neck. Harm moaned as I pulled away from the bite.... Seconds after she calmed down she fell asleep and I went behind her to hold her in my arms. My beautiful and perfect mate Harmony.

Sorry for the short chapter... busy with school so bare with me! <3