Chapter 45

I want you all to Vote because ive been working my ass off for you to have an update every day!! So vote my lovelies!!!!

Calla's POV

Once Harm and I got home sure enough, she fell asleep once she hit her pillows. No snacks or anything.. just sleep.

I didn't think school was that draining, but I used to be like that. Gosh just thinking about going back to school tomorrow makes my head hurt, all of the stares I got at FCS we freaking me out. (FCS= Family Consumer Science)

During FCS, the teacher Mrs.Marble decided it was the perfect time to start the unit: Sex Ed. Its like seriously? We are teenagers of course we know everything, unless a kids Daddy brainwashes them with purity, sex until marriage is bad, you will rot in hell... yadda yadda yadda... we don't need to go all old school style like Edward Cullen.

I smile at Harmony's sleeping form before leaving my room to let her sleep. I make my way to my mother's room to have a talk but once I open the door I see her standing in front of a man, he looks very familiar. Reminds me of how I used to look except more... perfect.

My mother turns towards me and gasps, Im to confused to understand. I walk in and hug my mother, then pulling back and looking at the man.

I smile, "Hello, are you a new addition to our pack?"

The man grins, "Afraid not..."

I frown, "Oh, well may I have your name?" my mother tries to pull me away but she fails.

His grin gets even wider, "Im Aries, and your Carmelina... am I correct?"

My jaw drops... I thought it wasn't real, it wasn't going to happen, but my father: Ares, is standing right in front of my mother and I, It was very hard to believe that this... god is my father.

I shake my head, "Its impossible. Stop messing with me, I am the Alpha of this land. I can have you kicked out."

The man that says hes my 'father' looks hurt but composes himself, "Carmelina, I am really your father Ares... ask your mother Marie."

My mother looks at me with big eyes, "Calla sit down..."

My anger starts to kick in, "Why does everyone keep telling me what to do?!?! I am the Alpha here, not you! I will tell you what to do."

I look at Ares and back to my mother, Ares is wearing an amused expression... like he was expecting me to react this way, then my mother had a very shocked and hurt expression on hers.

I frowned, "You both keep leaving important things out of my life, no father figure, nothing being simple and truthful. Hiding things from me... that im most likely half god. That I had faye abilities. When is this going to end? I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING!!!"

They both flinched back from my tone but Ares sighed, "Ill tell you everything Carmelina..."

He crossed his legs and began, "It all happened when I was at a very popular bar In Vegas, I was in my human form so I could have some fun... wanting to get away from Olympus. When I first saw Marie its like everything around us stopped... she looked very beautiful. In this sparkly gold dress that stopped right above her knees, it hugged her skin so it showed off her magnificent curves... absolutely stunning she was. Cutting to the chase, we drank together... partied together. I drove her home because she was drunk but im not highly effected by large amounts of alcohol."

I looked at my mother to see her smiling at the memory's but he continued, "Wes swapped numbers so we could meet.. sober. We began to spend a large amount of time together. Talking about our pasts, hopes, dreams, ambitions, wants and need, struggles, losses, love. We fell in love with each other, we spend 3 years together before your mother got pregnant with you. Zeus, my father was demanding me to come back to Olympus. I tried to escape from him to be with your mother, and you once you would be born but... sadly he dragged me back because I have my duties to the earth."