Chapter 38

Calla's POV

I am FREAKING OUT! Luke is coming home today, and I have to break the news to him. Hes going to be so sad with out his mate.. he will take his pack members and form his pack again and probably inflict war!! Gosh... all of this mate drama is awful.

Im just happy im settling down with Harmony! I cant wait to marry her, we have the date picked out for 3 weeks. We both decisded we would both wear dresses, she will look absolutely beautiful!!!

The only thing im nervous about it the mating... Do we use a dildo? Fingers? Like seriously. This is confusing, ill have to ask Jasper about it... he will know.

Im sitting here in my office waiting for Luke to come see me... I might as well look at the letters ive received lately... Jeez, I just did paper work like last week! This is cray! I sigh and grab the letter on the top.

Alpha Calla,

Thank you for being so gracious and accepting my sons into your pack! I know they will behave very well, and I know you will make them the best warriors they can be! They are going to be there Saturday so make sure you read this before then! Oh, and the meeting you agreed to come to is on Monday! Make sure you come, don't forget! Till I see you then,

Alpha Nick

OH MY GOD!!! Its Saturday, and the boys are supposed to be here today!!! URGH!

"Hey Lucy, I need you to set up three rooms, I have 3 teenage boys coming from the True Blood pack, to join ours! They are going to be here today!"

Lucy laughs In the pack link, "Yes Alpha, and the boys are already here! Get with the program, they are coming to your office!"

I smile, "Thank you Lucy!"

I straighten the things on my desk, and I sit up straight.

Knock, Knock, Knock

Wow, they are fast, "Come in!"

The door opens and three of the most beautiful men ive ever seen walks in, The tallest (which I believe is the oldest Colt) has shaggy blonde hair that goes into his blue eyes, he is muscley and about 6'4", The next tallest (which I believe is Marcus) has short black hair with grey eyes, and he has a pretty decent built, and hes around 6'2", The last boy that is the shortest, (which I believe to be Demetrious) has blonde hair that is spiked in the front with green eyes and a decent build and hes around 6'1"

I smile, "Hello Boys, Welcome to the Blood Eclipse Pack, I am Alpha Calla. Introduce yourselves to me."

The boy with shaggy blonde hair smiles, "Hi Alpha Calla, I am Colt, the oldest, I am 19!"

I smirk, "Nice to meet you Cole."

The next boy with black hair steps forward to me, "Hello Alpha Calla, I am Marcus and im 17"

I smile, "Very nice to meet you Marcus!"

I look over at the last boy which I know is Demetrious, he hasn't stopped staring at me. He shakes his head and steps forward, "Hi im Demetrious, im 16."

I nod, "Wonderful to meet you Demetrious. So have you guys heard anything about me?"

Cole smirks, "Only that your the most powerful faye and Alpha in the world!"

I laugh, "Interesting, anymore?'

Marcus smirks, "That your the hottest Alpha ever."

I smile, "Thank you Marcus, but you should know I have a mate. Her name is Harmony."

The boys gasp, I just smile.

Colt frowns, "Your gay?"

I just continue smiling, "I am bi-sexual. But my beautiful mate is a woman, and I could care less. She completes me."

Marcus laughs, "Im happy that you found her!"

I smile, but then turn serious, "Your father sent you all to my pack so you could be trained to be the best warriors you can be. And that's what you are going to do. Every day you will wake up at 5am and then eat and then go to training till 6pm then you can do what ever afterwards. Am I clear?"

Colt nodded his head, "We understand Alpha!"

I let my eyes glow bright, neon green, "Perfect now take a seat boys, I will tell you my story."

They all gasp at my eyes but sit down anyway.

I smile, "I am a special type of faye, I am a three part faye. I am part succubus, telepathic, and nymph. But I am a wood, land and air nymph. See, that's why im such a big target. No one is like me."

Their eyes pop out, Colt stutters, "How is that possible??"

I shrug, "I have no idea, but its definitely possible..."

I wasn't able to finish my sentence because Luke burst through the door and sauntered over to hug me, "Calla! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"

I recoiled from his touch, his touch felt gross to me, I pull back from him, an emotion flickered across his face, but I couldn't catch it before it vanished.

I look over to the boys who had frowns on their faces, "Go find Lucy and she will bring you to your rooms, I need to talk to Luke alone.."

They nod and silently leave the room. I look back at Luke to see his eyes are filled with hurt and pain, "Calla why didn't you tell me you had another mate?"

I sigh, "Harmony is Alpha Carlos's daughter, so I figured it out after you left..."

Luke crosses over to sit down at the seat Colt was sitting in, "Where does that leave us?"

I look down at my lap and take a big gulp of air, "Luke... Im sorry. I chose Harmony to be my mate. We are engaged and we are getting married in three weeks."

I didn't have to look up to know that anger and hurt was written all over his face.

He growled, "Jace was right, you are a huge SLUT!"

My head snaps up at his words, I glare at him. I didn't need a mirror to know my eyes were blazing bright green, "HOW DARE YOU! YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME BUT THEN GO AND CALL ME A SLUT WHEN I TELL YOU I PICKED MY OTHER MATE!"

He snickers at me, "You don't deserve love, your just a slut, bouncing between 'mates' well im done with it. You don't even deserve to be Alpha."

I rose out of my seat and but my hand around his throat over my desk, squeezing my hand so it was hard for Luke to breathe, "I am the Alpha of MY pack and no one will EVER change that! I am STRONGER then you, FASTER then you, I am everything you are times 1 million. Don't EVER try to threaten my Alpha title!"

Luke was shaking in fear from my words, his face was beat red from the lack of oxygen, I throw him towards the door, making the door break and causing him to fly through it and into the hallway.

My pack members look from Luke to me and then they smirk. I growl at them, causing everyone to jump and run away from this mess.

I walk over to Luke and I pick his head up by his hair before leaning into his ear and whispering, "Luke, If you ever threaten me, my pack, or my mate, I will not hesitate to kick you out of my pack, or to kill you.. on the spot."

He gulps and nods. I smile before walking over his limp body, making my way over to the living room where Harmony was... I love my mate and no one will hurt her or try to take her place.

Hey guys! I hope you like this update, I got Luke out of the way!! yay! Thank you to all of you that commented on my latest updates! I am dedicating this chapter to the girl that has been so encouraging!!! I Love you !!!! Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT AND TO FOLLOW ME!!!

Love,

Kat Akatyszewski <3 xoxo