Chapter 15

Calla's PROV

I am going to keep running and never go back. I kept sprinting down the road, i knew i was going to be lost but i didnt care i needed to get home to Mom and Marco, they will both understand and let me move somehwere else. Im old enough to make my own desicions... Anyways they wont want me once they know im a freak, im faye...

SHUT UP CALLA! I yelled at myself, just focus of running. Gosh running makes me tired, people are staring at me like im cray... i kind of am but i will just go to the woods, thats better and the woods will lead me home sense my house is surrounded by woodlands.

I stopped running and was walking through the woods, i was trying to find the the trail that led my house to the park... i would use it to lead me to my house though. URGH! its been like an hour, i need to get home. its getting dark... jeez no rouges better mess with me im not in the wood.

I was looking ahead when i saw lights in the distance!! YES! My house, finally! I ran up to the light, hmmm this isnt my house... How far out am i. I guess ill use the phone.

This place is also surrounded by woods, weird. I saw the back door but i was to lazy to walk to the front, i was about to knock when the door opened quickly, like the people knew i was here. I looked up to see a man with night black hair, baby blue eyes, hes like 6'4" so he towered over me, he had huge muscles, equal to Jace's.

Man!! He's yummy! I realized i had been eye raping him for acouple minutes. I blushed and looked away from him. 

He chuckled, the sound of it made me feel weak, "Why are you here, and who are you?" I didnt want to seem weak so i stood up taller and made eye-contact.

"I am Calla, I got lost in the woods and was trying to find a house so i could call people to come get me, do you mind me using your phone?" that was actually a lie, i had my cellphone but didnt think of calling anyone till now... GOD I AM SO STUPID!!! Using my phone would have saved me a lot of walking.

The man smiled, "Of course, Calla. My name is Luke. Please come in, dont mind the other people in the house. Tell me if anyone messes with you." I stared at him, "Trust me Luke i can handle myself just fine."

I walked past him into the huge house, everything was big, expensive and of course beautiful. I saw a home phone on the counter and walked to it, picking it up dialing my mothers number. I know it by heart because she made me memorize it when i was five if i ever got lost. It actually came in handy. My mother didnt pick up... weird.

Ill leave a voice message, the thing beeped and i satrted my recording, "Hey Mom, i got lost in the woods and ended up at this big house, dont worry the people are nice, just call me when you get a chance, Love you bye!" i hung up and turned around to see Luke staring at me.

"What made you think im nice?" Luke questioned, I snorted, "If you even thought about hurting me i would make you regret it." i whispered in his ear, which was very hard because he was way taller then me, he shivered at my voice, I smirked. "So whats for dinner? If you want ill cook something."

Luke raised a perfect eyebrow at me, "You will cook for me?"

I rolled my eyes, "Sure, i love to cook and its easy plus im hungry from running a long time, a girls got to eat." He laughed, then nodded. "But you have to cook a huge meal, there are at least 60 people that will eat your meal in this house." I smirked, "I can definitly do that, Sir." I winked at him before getting to work.

I desiced to grill ribs, since there was a lot of those in the freezer, i am really good at cooking meat. Then as sides i did corn on the cob, green bean casorole, mashed potaotes, and fresh apple sauce. Hehehe everything looks and smells good.