Chapter 29

Calla's PROV

It was breakfast and i made EVERYONE in the pack house wake up, I wanted to tell everyone about our guests coming later in the day. We were all seated at the very large and long dinning table that sat 500 and more people. I was at the head of the table with Luke and Jasper on my sides. Jasper and I continued to talk and be friends, Holden spaced and became more independent like Jace. "Im excited to meet Alpha Carlos and his wife... he doesn't tell anyone much about her.. like there's something to hide." I look at Jasper and consider his words. He didn't tell me much about his wife but he told me about his children... Was the human? Wolf? Faye? hmm. I don't know but i will find out soon. "I don't know Jasper, i will know what's up when they get here and don't hound on them for answers or anything." I used my Alpha tone which made everyone in the room flinch even thought they weren't listening in on our conversation. I look over at Luke, to meet his baby blue, loving eyes. I smile at him and he grins, his eyes were filled with love. I can never go with out looking into his eyes for long periods of time, they are so beautiful.

Jasper nudged me, i realized everyone was staring at me. OH YEAH! I have to tell them the news. I smile and stand up, so i was above everyone so everyone had to look up at me... Jasper said it was good for me to do that because it showed dominance. "Hello Everyone, Thank you for attending this wonderful breakfast Mary, Caroline and Lucy made! Its amazing ladies." I clap for them and everyone follows suit, their cheeks blush red and they keep their eyes low, but i can see their smiles. I turn serious, "The reason i wanted everyone to attend this breakfast was so i can tell you all that we have quests coming to visit our pack, to see how its run by a female Alpha. People DOUBT me being Alpha of this pack because i am a woman and a faye, not a werewolf, BUT we are going to show our quests just how perfectly my pack runs. I expect everyone to treat them with respect! The people who are coming are from the Moon Stone Pack. Alpha Carlos, his wife and four children are coming today, and soon. If anyone treats them with anything other then respect and kindness, you will have to answer to me!"

The room was so quiet, i bet if i dropped a pin you would hear it fall to the floor. I knew my Alpha voice scared people but i needed to get my point across. I didn't even know i had an audience other then my pack till i heard clapping, I looked over to where the noise was coming to see 6 people. OH MY GAWD! It was Alpha Carlos and his family... im so embarrassed. Carlos looked about 25 but i knew he was older, he had blonde hair that was in shaggy, he had brown eyes and was pale, he looked around 6 feet tall. His smile was big and kind. His wife was short, around 5'6" and had brown hair with blue eyes, she looked skeptical. The children were beautiful... I expected the twins to look-alike and i was right, they both had brown hair like their mothers but they had their dads brown eyes and they had laugh lines, they were about 5'7". The boys were definitely cute, but i was taken. Jay (the one i guessed to be Jay because he looked older) looked like he was 6'2" and he had blonde hair that was shaggy and covered his eyes with blue eyes with brown in the middle, he had a buff build. His brother which i guessed to be Eli was so adorable! He had brown hair that was short and in the front in was spiked up, he had baby blue eyes and wore a cute smirk, he was about 5'11",

Their whole family was gorgeous. "Calla, its wonderful to see you having a very heart-filled talk with your pack!" Carlos started laughing, i knew he was being sarcastic. I sigh, "Come on Calla, im just messing with you. I think its good that you are showing your pack that they need to have respect for quests. Very Alpha like." Man this guy was already getting on my nerves. "Well Alpha Carlos it would be very Alpha like of me because I AM Alpha of my pack." Carlos smirked, "I can see that, Oh i forget this is my family, My wife Eseme, my oldest son Jay, then Eli and then the twins Jade and Harmony." He pointed to everyone, i was right about the boys. Each of them smiled at me, i saw a difference in the twins, Jade had braces and Harmony didn't.. good thing, i couldn't find anything else different about them. I smile at everyone of them, "Hello I am Alpha Calla, Its truly an honor to be able to meet all of you. I hope you enjoy staying here at my pack house. All of your rooms are ready. I will have Mary escort you there to get settled after you eat breakfast of course."