Chapter 16

Calla's PROV

Yeah I thought Jasper fighting training, hell I was wrong! I have random faye here to help me with my 'awesome powers' The first person I meant was a succubus, she is really pretty, I actually felt jealous. Holden and Jace kept their distance in case I sucked their chi out again.

The succubus's name is Tia. We were out in the back of my house, their was a fence around the perimeter, it looked like jail. Tia was sitting in the grass in front of me, she thought it would be good we talked about our kind before starting the chi sucking.

Tia was beautiful with black wavy hair that reached her stomach, and hazel eyes, lean but muscular body... man she was attractive.

She smiled at me before she started speaking, "Succubus's feed off of a persons sexual energy, their chi. It drains the life out of them making them tired, but it can also kill them if you don't stop. A succubus cant go three days with out feeding, you will die from eternal bleeding, and if you need to feed off of more then one person."

I nod at her, jeez I don't like the idea of sucking the sexual energy out of someone, Tia interrupted my thoughts, "We can also make people feel pleasure by a touch, we can make people do what ever we want, and tell us what ever we want... here let me show you."

she lend out and touched my arm softly, suddenly I felt waves of pleasure flow through my arm and around my body... ohh this is amazing.

She looked at me with lust, "Tell me, do you want to drain me of my chi?" I didn't want to answer but the pleasure became unbearable, "'Yes!" I groaned.

Tia laughed and removed her hand. "See, it works, and you wont be sucking my chi, you will be doing that to your two mates over there." She pointed towards Holden and Jace, they both looked scared and nervous.

"I cant hurt them..." Tia slapped me but not hard, I heard Holden and Jace growl, but they stayed put. "Listen! You are a succubus!

Sucking the chi out of people is your nature! Do not let your feelings someone get in the way of your feeding, you will DIE that way. No you can develop self control with how much you take but it will take a while, I promise I wont let you damage your boy toys."

She smiled before turning to Holden and Jace, waving for them to come over. MAN! They looked scared as hell! Was I that bad... I frowned.

Tia bounced up and pulled me with her. Jasper was at Tia's side, he looked scared too. "Now watch as I suck jasper's chi." I was studying her every move.

She touched his face, using her power of touch to bring him pleasure, she kissed him roughly on the lips, she drew back and opened her lips... Her eyes opened and they were blue. Jasper's chi came out of his mouth purple and it got sucked into Tia's mouth.

She closed her eyes and dropped her hands from his and face turned to me. "See, I have had years of expirence... self control is easy for me. But if you were in battle and hurt, you can suck chi to heal... oh and doing the nasty will also help you heal, just telling you! But your turn!!"

Gosh I was so nervous... what if I sucked at this... lol sucked. I turned towards Jace, he didn't look so nervous... Tia stood behind me with her hands close to my shoulders, Holden stood behind Jace... ready to catch him if he falls.

I followed Tia's steps, I put my hands on his face, I tried to make him feel pleasure but I don't think I can do it.... "Just relax, Calla. Think about making him feel good." I nodded. I rubbed my hand over his jaw, I heard him moan! YES!!!

I win! I leaned forward and touched my lips to Jace's lips. He moaned again, I could feel his hard member press against me, I pulled away and separated my lips, I opened my eyes and saw Jace's chi flowing out of his mouth, it was green, and I sucked it into my mouth, I pulled back after a second.