AN*** IMPORTANT NOTE

To everyone who has read my book I thank you for all of you're votes, reads, comments support and patience! This was the first book I have ever written and I believe it turned out very good. Yes, there are a few places that could be fixed and edited and it does get confusing but I hope everything worked out along the way with the story.

I would like to tell all of you that I have posted two chapter of the sequel to The Alpha's Human Mate. The name of the book is, 'Capturing a Heart' It is a boyxboy and it is going to be amazing. There are a lot of preferences to this book in the sequel that I hope people catch.

The main characters are Rayne and Liam. Rayne is a human boy that has werewolf DAD's but he doesn't know about their world. His mother left him when Rayne was little. He gets bullied in school for being gay, so he already knows he's gay which is a wonderful thing. He is what people call 'emo' and 'goth' so he's got that look to him.

Liam is a werewolf in the Blood Eclipse pack under the rule of Alpha Calla and Luna Harmony. He is third in command, and the beta is Jace. Liam is Mr. Popular at school *The pack moved from the House of Night years later* He is on the football team, and he is all of the teacher's favorites. Liam doesn't date girls or guys because he knows he will find his mate. Liam is not a homophobic so when Liam finds his mate he doesn't care that its a male.

Liam will do everything in his power to capture the heart of his beautiful mate. All he wants is for his mate to be loved, cared for and most of all to be happy... with him.

Will Rayne accept this faye/werewolf world and their way of living? Or will he turn away from his mate and family and act like it doesn't exist? Read, 'Capturing a Heart' to find out!

I love you all <3

Love,

Kat Akatyszewski <3 xoxo