Chapter 35

Harmony's POV

"EEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!"

I covered my ears so my ear drums wouldn't be killed from Carr's screeching!

Calla was sitting on her green bed and glaring at her, "CARR! STOP MAKING THAT GOD DAMN AWFUL NOISE!!!"

Carr stopped right away, but she couldn't keep the huge grin off of her face, No one could resist Calla's Alpha tone. I smile, Calla is so powerful, and beautiful... god waking up in her arms this morning was amazing.

Carr walked over to the golden box on her desk and caressed the golden exterior, "You know, my mate gave this dress to me... so that must mean he is in this house, and pack!"

I smiled, "You know Carr, I think you might be right... But why would the person hide till tonight?"

Carr frowned, "I have no idea... but I think my mate wants me..."

Calla looked at Carr's frown and quickly intervened in her sadness, "Carr your mate obviously wants you, He bought you this dress, wrote you a love note along with the dress... also in the note he wrote that he loved you already! So obviously he wants you, I think he just wants to surprise you tonight!"

You know.. Calla was right, but then again she's always right! Carr was thinking about what Calla had said, "Your right Alpha, anyways who wouldn't want me??"

Carr winked at us, and we all started laughing. I grin, "Is everything all set for the party?"

Carr smirks, "Of course everything is ready Harm!!! All I have to do is get dressed, and ready, then wait for quests to arrive... hmmm, what time is it?"

Before I could even turn towards the green clock above her bed Calla replied, "Its 6:30, People will start arriving, that aren't already here that are in the pack, at 7!!! So get moving!"

Carr's face paled at the time, "GODDESS! I need to do my hair, and I need to get this dress on.. and makeup!!!"

Calla smirked, "You know I bet Lucy would love to help you... you are her only daughter and she knows today is very special!"

Carr nodded, "Your right, ill mind link her to come up!"

There was a knock at the door, I turned to see Lucy entering the room with a big smile on her face.

Calla grinned, "Already got her!"

We all laugh, "Hey Lucy how are you?"

Lucy looks over at me and smiles, "Im doing very good child, You and Calla might want to go change into something better suited for this party other then pajamas."

Lucy and Carr giggled when I looked down at my outfit and blushed, Calla let me borrow one of her Aeropostale shirts she wears to bed, and a pair of grey booty shorts for bed.

Calla grinned at me, "Come on baby, I know exactly what you can wear!"

She walked over to me and grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the room, but I didn't leave with out Lucy and Carr shooting me winks, and heart gestures.

I laugh, "You know Calla, I do have clothes in my room."

Calla smiles, "I know you do, but I got you the perfect outfit that will look absolutely perfect on you!"

I blush, Calla didn't have to buy me anything... "You didn't have to buy me anything babe..."

Calla smirked, "But I wanted too!!!!"

I sigh, I guess I cant win against Calla. We arrive at her exclusive Alpha bedroom, and walk in. Calla giggles and pushes me down on her king size bed, that was all zebra print... she's such a sucker for zebra print! Calla runs over to her walk-in closet and exits a minute later carrying a silver box.