Chapter 46

I get a lot of reads on my chapters but no votes! VOTE PLEASE <3333

Calla's POV

I sit on my bed waiting for Harm to wake up... i hope she agrees to let me go to Olympus for a few fays, but i NEED a beta because i cant leave the pack Alpha-less. I'll probaly ask either Harmony or Jasper to be my beta. I can trust them with that position.

Harm rolls over and looks at me with sleepy eyes, "Hey Babe, what time is it?"

I smile and look at my iPhone, "Its 6pm, you slept for a while."

She laughs, "I can see that. School drained me."

I roll my eyes, "Tell me about it... I watched over you for a little bit but then i went to see my mom... and Ares was there talking to her."

Harmony's eyes buldged out of her head, "Are you serious??? The god Ares? Your Father?"

I nod, "Yes, my father."

She sits up and jumps on the bed, "Tell me what happened!!"

I sigh, "I fought with my mom because she hid things from me. Ares wanted to see my mother and I when i was growing up, but she refused him to see me. I could have had him in my life but she held a grudge about him leaving to Olympus, so i couldnt see him. He told me the story of how i came to earth... how much he missed me and all of that."

Harm sniffles, "Im sorry you couldnt see your dad Calla..."

I hug her so she wont cry, "Its ok baby, thats the past. Dont cry my love, it will make me sad."

She smiles, "I wont. Tell me more!"

I laugh at her anticipation, "After my mom left, Ares and I talked about stress, of being powerful and all of that... then he started talking about my god family, my grandparents and aunts and uncles that are gods... How they want to meet me..."

Harm grins, "Thats great Babe!!! You should meet them and spend time with Ares!"

I sigh in releif, "Its good to hear you say that.. Ares wants me to visit and i want to visit with in a couple of days... Would that be ok with you?"

She smiles, "Of course its fine with me... You dont need to ask me for premission! But i will miss you.."

I giggle, "Ill miss you too babe... but i need to see my god family. Anyways i do need to ask you for premission because i am most likely going to leave you behind as my second in comand. So you will be the fill-in Alpha while im gone!"

Her face pales, "Calla i cant handle that position. Im Luna, i cant be Alpha or your second in command. Im not even strong enough to be considered that high up in rank."

I nod, "Im sorry.. i didnt think of it that way... Ill have Jasp be my beta."

She smiles, "Its ok babe. I undertand, plus id rather Jasp in command. I love you!"

I giggle, "I love you too, Im gonna go talk to Ares!"

Harm laughs, "Have fun, ima go talk to my parents."

I lean down and kiss her lips gently before walking out of the room. I walk down to the stairs into the living room to see Ares sitting on the couch watching: Percy Jackson and the Olympians, The Lightning Theif.

I grin, "Your really watching this?" i sit down on the couch and see that Percy is discovering the lightning bolt is in his bag pack, where Ares left it.

He rolls his eyes, "I do not act like this! I wouldnt frame a kid... Plus Hades and I are close, just cause he is the king of the underworld dosnt mean hes evil and everything."